news post frequency

Kerahna

Administrator
the front page news posts, is the frequency okay? or should i not post things with such small details that most people would find to be not interesting? ^^;

hmmmm I think it's okayyy (at least for meh)
but if you want, you can create a new section for the "small details" xD

everything's ok! my lady :love:
we are a Kajiuran Shrine, don't forget that!!!!

wahahhaa yes
if they don't care about the news...

THEY DON'T DESERVE TO CALL THEMSELVES FANS OF YUKI-HIME :love:

The news posts are okay, i like the way you write them and you present the new stuff with a way that at first makes them more interesting and with the right quantity of humour which makes the readers to laugh and start liking this site :D (and if you are already a fun of it, they make you want to keep on being liking it) :P continue like that!!! :P ganbatte!, Kerahna-chan!

PS: too much of flirting from the side of maxwell9, i have already counted 3 "my lady :love: "

george1234 said:
PS: too much of flirting from the side of maxwell9, i have already counted 3 "my lady :love: "

are you jealous, george?

nah, i'm kidding :XD: I like that treatment, something from the romantic era (1700-1800). Nothing in particular. (sorry kerahna if you felt awkward)

Don't get too serious!!!!

Hey, its not that I am jealous of maxwell9, Its just that, this aggressive stalking and flirting isnt good according to my personal ithical rules, otherwise I could do that too.

Lol. After the words of a wise company (which shall remain nameless NIKE), george:
Just do it! :XD: It's fun!

And yea the posting frequency is good! ;) Don't worry.

ROFL george will never do it xD
he is too shy! :XD:

yes the news frequecy was good until george stole all the news :twitch:
:XD:

I didnt stole anything, this is just a rumour Zuiyon spread because there were no news at some point and Kerahna was sad for that so he said that I stole the news :XD:

Back