New Single- Shinji Tanimura feat. Kalafina "Alcira no Hoshi" & live April 8-10, 2016

S

sprinterXkyrie

There were posts on Baidu that Shinji Tanimura will release his latest single featuring Kalafina. According to putshki1969, rumors says that it was titled "Altura no Hoshi" and it will be released on 2016.03.16

link from Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4303572298
this is interesting, haha! XDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
haha :) I will wait with curiosity, and take a coffe to not fall asleep...

Oh, interesting. Shinji Tanimura is an old man who was singing with Kalafina in Music Fair? Kalafina single with man, I wonder what song it would be... Hoshi - star, but what means 'Altura'?

In Spanish, altura means HIGH, but I don't know if the word has another meaning in other language

I think (if the rumour is real) it will be the official announcement during Special Final

Oh this guy? Their collab on Music Fair was pretty great. If they do indeed do a collab I'll be interested in it. Also being officially featured on someone else's song is something that hasn't happened before as far as I'm aware, it's a good sign that people are paying attention to them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanimura_Shinji
  • Number of self-composed pieces: 370
  • Number of solo albums: 62
  • Number of musical albums: 63
  • Number of copies of albums sold: 29,796,682
  • Number of concerts held (Japan): 3,620 (top in Japan until today)
Based on these, and the fact that according to the article he hasnt featured alot of other artists in his songs (less than 10) it should be a great honor for Kalafina.

Also I found a fishy comment at his forum

感謝でいっぱいです

Posted on
December 31, 2015 - 11:48 PM
by KEIKO / No Comment

谷村さんに出会え、お友達が沢山でき、今年もたくさんの幸せをいただくことができました。全てに感謝して今年を締めくくります。また、前を向いて歩いていきます。

wondering if its the Keiko we know or somebody else :XD:

Last edited:
Google Translate says:

"The Full is at Thanks"

And able to meet Mr. Tanimura, it is your friends a lot, we were also able to get a lot of happiness this year. We wrap up this year with thanks to all. In addition, we are walking toward the front.

If a Shinji Tanimura x Kalafina crossover were to come to exist, it'll be interesting to see what it wil be like. Hopefully he does the harmonies well. Though different from YK/Kala's style, the songs they did at Music Fair weren't bad. Your Rollin' Thunder forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't songs featuring other artists rare in Japan? Perhaps then it might just be a rumor.
But if this is true I look foward to it. Your Rolling Thunder was great and their voices worked really well. It reminded me of Western songs my parents play in the car a lot, so perhaps my affection is some sort of nostalgia.
For those who haven't seen it
It's actually very upbeat

Back