New single of Kalafina

J

J.Uzuki

Yuki Kajiura has posted two post recently, one about gardening and another one much more interesting in which announces the release of a new single of Kalafina for 2008/4/23 entitled Re/oblivious. It seems it will include a remix version of Oblivious, an acoustic version of Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku and a pice called Interlude (among other three songs I think).

You can also find more information on Kalafina's main site and on Yuki's blog.

By the way, although I'm not certainly sure (If there is someone on this forum with a good level of Japanese please, confirm it) I think that Kalafina will also sing at Dream Port 2008 or in another own performance.

If there was a course called "how to be a Yuki's fan" It should include also a course of Japanese hahaha or Yuki could think in their fans out of Japan and write a bilingual forum

but she must be very busy with all her projects to take time to translate her own forum and we want her to focus at 100% on her awesome music.

LOL one day we should actually write a document titled "how to be a Yuki Fan" and pin it to the top of the forum XD

bilingual blog ? hmmm maybe WE should translate her blog *dreaming of a section called Yuki's blog translation* but we don't have any japanese in the forum ;__;

LOL ! "how to be a Yuki Fan" ?? xD aaah we'll put crazy things and make her run away again haha

何? 本当に日本語の事が出来るの人が無い? 残念だなぁ~

japan probably has their own big fanbase and spend their time laughing at us and our translation mistakes T___________________T;;;;;;

Seems like its the official tracklisting:

1. oblivious ~ 俯瞰風景 mix [6]
    interlude #01 [2]
    君が光に変えて行く ~ acoustic ver. [3]
    interlude #02 [1]
    傷跡 ~ piano2 mix [4]
    finale [2]

wow, thanks a lot for the update! Really looking forward to this XD
This CD seems to be selling for cheaper than the original single even though its longer and limited edition D: must grab one quick~

hmmm where will you buy it ? <_>
They sell it in amazon for 27$ x_x

kalafinareobliviouskl4.jpg

Simple cover. Well, this is the box and the real cover is inside like the oblivious single... I think ^^U

waaa the first image of what I ordered ! xD
Ohhh a box ?! I wish there is not only the CD but some surprises within it ! :P

thanks kazado for this image ^o^

how many Yen equal with 1 Euro?

Holy cr*p!! Its so cheap! Only 14.50 USD for that treasure (and since euro is more "powerful" its price in euro is lower) in greece some magazine with "present" cost 13 Euros

Back