Need some advices...

Varete

Typo Queen
Recently I have downloaded quite a lot of stuff from jpopsuki aaand no one seems to download the same stuff... I never get to seed something.
This is my speed test while I was downloading some other movies, so with this I really would not mind seeding torrents ;_;
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3856385182

(I'm also out of bonus points)

Any ideas how to upload 11 GB to not be a restricted user anymore? :cry:
(I also hope this won't cause Phantomus any problems, since he invited me) I also have 2 invites if anyone wants one...

Just got this internet, after more than one year of 10kb/s :TdT: kinda overdid it to get my collection back :orz:

Last edited:
It's been a while since I last logged onto that site, but I've had similar experiences where I've torrented something and the share ratio won't budge.

I just checked their faq section, and it says:
Bonus points are awarded for seeding completed torrents. Every hour you are awarded 0.075 points for each completed torrent you're seeding.

Which I take to mean that you can build up points by having a torrent sitting there, even if it's not doing anything!

The time that your completed download is available for others to connect with seems to build up this tally of 'points', but I'm not sure if that helps your ratio or whether it's a separate thing.

I would need 2000 points then XD 4 months should do... if you really get points by just having the torrent there

Back