Natsu no Ringo :3

I think you are imitating Wakana a bit too much, at least in the start. ;-;
But I liked the way you sang the end a lot. ^_^ And your vibrato was nicu~
But I have a question. Did you use some software to correct the pitch? Because some parts sound as though the pitch has been messed up externally with autocorrection, not as if they were sung in a wrong way.

Anyway, keep it up! I'm so glad more and more people are willing to share their stuff like that~ =3

Acapella version....O_o....interesting idea....coz I haven't had the backing track of this song yet... :ohoho: . Your beginning is very similar to the original..., but this doesn't mean that your cover is bad or good...lol. I feel like Panda that some parts have a strange pitch... :uh..: . Waitin' fot your next cover...^ ^... I like your singing style...^ ^...keep it up!

P.S. Even the singing style are a bit different, but I think your voice is a bit similar to Panda's... :plot: ...maybe coz both of you like Wakana's style??? :XD: .

I didn't correct anything. My mic was just crappy in the beginning because I was doing SOMETHING to make it go haywire. I do not know myself. I didn't use software to change anything. Its my original voice.

No. I actually dislike Wakana.

to panda:
I really like your voice! It's relatively low for a feminine voice...
care to join together for a duet? xD

to Mint:
This is great! ^.^ I like to hear it with music ^^

@ Kagari: Nah, I don't think so. Truffles' voice has a higher pitch. o-o

Mint Truffles said:
Okay. =3 That doesn't change the fact that we felt you imitated her. ;-; I imitate her all the time when singing Kalafina songs.

Kizuato said:
to panda:
I really like your voice! It's relatively low for a feminine voice...
care to join together for a duet? xD
Thanks! And I'm in, but we should discuss it in my own topic, not Truffles', k?

Mint Truffles said:
stormy panda said:
Okay. =3 That doesn't change the fact that we felt you imitated her. ;-; I imitate her all the time when singing Kalafina songs.

When I said that I dislike Wakana, I wasn't responding to what you said. I was responding to what Kagaribi said about me liking her style. :/

Mint Truffles said:
Mint Truffles said:
stormy panda said:

When I said that I dislike Wakana, I wasn't responding to what you said. I was responding to what Kagaribi said about me liking her style. :/
Oh, alright. My bad. =C

Ah...I see...^ ^ll...It's just my guess that why do I feel that both of your and Panda's singings sound similar for me.. ^ ^ll.

Back