Mystery in the gallery...

N

ninetales

I was looking through the image gallery the other day and found this picture: http://gallery.canta-per-me.net/displayimage.php?album=8&pid=25#top_display_media. The caption says that it's Kajiura-sensei with Jr the bassist, but I'm 99.99% certain that it's not Jr. Whoever it is looks a bit older, his hair is different, and he has a mustache, which Jr doesn't.
And he's not as good-looking. :plot:

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that this mystery man is not Jr, but the question remains...who exactly is he?? :confu:

Re:

george1234 said:
we just need to find the blogpost it was posted and find out :sparkleguy:

I'll give it a try...could you give me the link to the blog please? :plz:

Okay, as far as I can tell, he's some other musician. According to Google Translate,

Kajiura-sensei said:
And then, I performed the song live by Monsieur the King's Crystal, "Take Back the Love!" I was allowed to take part in the piano. ~ I was a little nervous (laughs).

I found the song on Youtube, and it's from the one of the Hokuto no Ken movies. It was performed by a band called Crystal King, and of course the only videos of Crystal King are from the '70s and '80s. :desksweat:

One of the singers from Crystal King always wore sunglasses, and as far as I can tell, I think that's him! :ayashii:

Thanks for your help! :dote: :bow:

Back