My Kajiura inspired art!

Your art is gorgeous, really. I remember reading a comment by an artist who used traditional mediums only, and how he poo-pooed CG's as being superficial and incapable of expressing the same meaning as paintings, drawings, etc. Obviously, your art refutes this very well. :)

OMG....they're so cool!!!!!! You made me think of my friend who made me know Yuki by giving me Tsubasa Chronicle's OST...he also worked in CG for his part-time job during his undergrad in ComSci... :XD: . I like Lullaby, Slipstream, and Afterglow so much!!! :dote: .

Even I know that every artist has their own idea in creating his work..., but I would like to know that why you put the Tao's symbol in Aria pic.. :confu: . It's a bit contrast with the meaning of "Aria", the main singing part of Opera, which makes me feel strong sense of Western side in this word while Tao is quite Oriental for me... :XD: . But I also feel the strong feeling of the song "Aria" in this pics too...it's so amazing for me!!..lol, can you tell me..? :sohappy:

Well, honestly, it was because i think there is a mystical kind of balance in the song, so therefore, the Yin-Yang. it also fits KnK quite well at the same time.

Whoaaaa..Daichi...you resurrected! O.O Welcome back.

Weeell..i personally don't really get most of those but i absolutely adore Moonlight Fiesta..simple, magical and elegant. Perfect!
Also Afterglow is superb! I love the luxury of red and warm tones to it SO much! And it's really a nice interpretation, in my opinion. :D

I'd love it if you done more like those! ^^

Oh and btw, "We talk to the rain" (if it's actually "I talk to the rain" from TRC) doesn't really look like rain to me. More along the lines of snow actually. It's still pretty awesome, but imo, a few ripple effects would help with the context.

Not that i'm an expert in drawing but those were just my simple-minded inexperienced thoughts about it. :knife:

Other than that, the rest just aren't my cup of tea, but they seem real nice too. The may give other people orgasms like Moonlight fiesta and Afterglow give me.

Keep up the great work, Dai! ^^

This is very impressive, I love the colors you used, very emotional. My favorites are We Talk To The Rain and Gloria. Good Job!

I like Moonlit Tea Party and Slipstream and Yakusoku and everything :nosebleed:

Back