My introduction

S

sora

Hello my name is sora. I first heard Kajiura's music in .hack sign which was airing on adult swim. A couple of years later, I started listening to more of her music and have been a fan ever since. I discovered this site a few years ago and decided to join so I could talk abut Yuki's music. My favorite scores she's written are Noir, .hack sign, Sekai Satoyama, Velveteen Rabbit, and more recently Hanako to Anne.

Welcome to the forum!! Yes Hanako ost is magnificent, and takes us back to her beginner days when she didnt have much vocalists to work with, but is also reflects her expirience as a composer that she has accured these 20 years.

how old are you ? :)

ps: I moved your post into a new thread since each new member makes a new thread, you are free to change the thread title as you like :)

Hello my name is sora.
My favorite scores she's written are Noir, .hack sign, Sekai Satoyama, Velveteen Rabbit, and more recently Hanako to Anne.

Hi sora, I really love .hack//SIGN's music also, but still have to get familiar with all of Yuki Kajiura's music.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have on Yuki Kajiura's music!

Last edited:
Thank all you for the welcome. @george I am 21 years old and I agree with you on hanako to Anne's soundtrack. It's great hearing how much her style has changed over the years.

Welcome! I love the Hanako soundtrack and show as well. I think it's one of her greatest works to date. And I actually started on Noir, with hearing that first, then .Hack, but I do love both soundtracks. .Hack a little more with the Emily songs. Hope you like it here and ask any questions!

Back