My Introduction!

Hello everyone, my name is Eddie and I have been listening to Yuki Kajiura music for about 2 years.

I found this website a few days ago and decided to finally register.

Hmm, I guess I will say a few thing about myself now, I like watching anime and listening to music.
I'm also trying to learn Japanese, it is pretty tough but I will try my best!

I hope we can all get along!

Hi Eddie! Welcome to this crazy place! :psst:

Do make yourself at home, though. We may be crazy but we're a generally harmless bunch! :XD:

Welcome Eddie, please tell us more about yourself! Many of us, myself included are also learning Japanese.

Re:

Special_K said:
Hi Eddie! Welcome to this crazy place! :psst:

Do make yourself at home, though. We may be crazy but we're a generally harmless bunch! :XD:

Welcome Eddie! yea and you better watch out for K's favorite :psst: <-- pure evil! :ohoho:

Thanks of the warm welcome everyone!

@Kugayama There really isn't much more to say, I'm a very bland person. :XD:

@Lina and Cerise Thank you, I got it from an picture album that I downloaded from there forums.

@ Equalizer Yea I figured he was dangerous from his avatar. hehe

@Alphard I'm from Texas in the US.

Re:

Eddie エディ said:
@ Equalizer Yea I figured he was dangerous from his avatar. hehe

Baahhhh!!! I'm dangerous to you only if you wear a skirt! :XD:

Re:

Eddie エディ said:
Thanks of the warm welcome everyone!

@Kugayama There really isn't much more to say, I'm a very bland person. :XD:

How did you find out about Yuki Kajiura's music? (For me it was Haruhi Suzumiya -> Minori Chihara -> Animelo Summer Live -> FictionJunction and Kalafina, also discovering Chiaki Ishikawa and See-Saw through Animelo Summer Live.

Hikari no Senritsu by Kalafina from Sora no Woto was the song that led me to search for more of their songs and eventually I stumbled upon some FictionJunction songs and other songs composed that Yuki Kajiura.

The first time I heard Yuki's music was probably in Noir or the Xenosaga games, but back then I didn't really care that much about the music.

こんにちわ Eddie :ohoho: My name is Andrew.

Finally another User From Texas :omg: I not Alone :sohappy:

Welcome Aboard :groucho:

Back