My Covers

Why do you think like that... :omgwtf: ... Your Gloria cover is so awesome...>/////////<.... I like it... :sohappy: . Thanks for sharing... :shy: .

I listened to your Gloria and Kaze no Machi he covers and I'll comment here, instead of filling your videos with my comments. ^_^;
I think you pulled them off very well! Kaze no Machi he suited you more, but Gloria was good too. Your camera killed the high notes though. >_<

Anyway, keep it up! I'm looking forward to your next Kalafina covers. :plot:

i like Kaze no Machi e
i think it suits your voice better

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate it :dote: I don't get to record often anymore because there are usually people at home and I don't want to be so loud :uh..: But this weekend most of my roommates aren't around so I get to sing as much as I want ^_^

I wish Yuki would release instrumental versions of some more Kalafina songs :uh..:

Re:

silverywhite said:
But this weekend most of my roommates aren't around so I get to sing as much as I want ^_^

then sing your heart out and post them all for us to see and squeal over :goodjob:

Re: Re:

wintersviolet said:
silverywhite said:
But this weekend most of my roommates aren't around so I get to sing as much as I want ^_^

then sing your heart out and post them all for us to see and squeal over :goodjob:

Unfortunately Monday is also when I have everything possible due at school :uh..: No more singing for now, must study :study:

beautifully done silver :shy: :shy: :shy:
I have no roommate but I'm scared to sing in my room, in case my voice goes through the wall :ohoho:
sometimes i still accidentally do it >_>

Back