My Anime List

I finished Usagi Drop some days ago btw.It was so nice :sohappy:
I want season 2 :psst:

Ok i finished other stuff not worth mentioning too...

^I believe that, when you discover what the second season would be about, you will definitely not want another season (well, if you liked the parental stuff at least)

Re:

KP-X said:
^I believe that, when you discover what the second season would be about, you will definitely not want another season (well, if you liked the parental stuff at least)

Haha unfortunately i went ahead and read some spoilers. Have you read the manga? It might depend on how they present the whole thing..or not..Ok,i'll stop watching at this season :XD:

same reason why i hated Honey&Clover ending.

i want anime adaptation from the manga Masked Rider Spirits :orz:

and Kajiura for the OST ofc :plot:

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
KP-X said:

Haha unfortunately i went ahead and read some spoilers. Have you read the manga? It might depend on how they present the whole thing..or not..Ok,i'll stop watching at this season :XD:

same reason why i hated Honey&Clover ending.

No, I didn't, but I have some knowledge on how it happened and bah, it was just stupid lol

^Don't japanese just ruin everything like that at some point?Bah i am so pissed right now :voodoo:

^I read that the author wasn't planning on making it as big as it turned out to be. I think she just lost track of herself. Truly sad, because it had an enormous potential.

Back