Murrue and her fan art

M

murrue02

This is no longer a project drawing but a fan art.

I drew this last week since i stayed at home for a week, due to the Southwest Monsoon that hit our country.

tumblr_m8q9ddl3851r2xqfro1_1280.jpg

Haruhi Fujioka (done 2years ago)
tumblr_m8q9ddl3851r2xqfro2_1280.jpg

Saber [Fate/Stay Night] 4years ago
tumblr_m8q9ddl3851r2xqfro3_1280.jpg

Awesome! They're all impressive but your technique has really improved. Well done and thanks for sharing them!

I am a Saber fanboy too though... :sohappy:

The armored Saber looks great! Guess I have just have two things to say about it: 1, to me, some of your lines seem very "straight" (left arm armor, outer hair line, and shoulders), so to speak, so the drawing may look a bit dull; kinda hard to explain this, hope you'll understand what I mean XD 2, watch out for the light and shadow thing...in her leg, the right side is lightened, but in her nose, the same side is shadowed! :XD: Good job, though, keep it up! :goodjob:

^Thanks dude.I really appreciate your comment, I hope to do better in my next drawing and watch out for such mistakes. I tend to draw the lines straight event though I don't use a ruler, gotta be careful next time. :XD:

aero.senpai said:
watch out for the light and shadow thing...in her leg, the right side is lightened, but in her nose, the same side is shadowed!
Btw, I just followed the shading on picture. Maybe because the head and the leg are of opposite direction? What do you think?

Re:

murrue02 said:
aero.senpai said:
watch out for the light and shadow thing...in her leg, the right side is lightened, but in her nose, the same side is shadowed!
Btw, I just followed the shading on picture. Maybe because the head and the leg are of opposite direction? What do you think?

Hmm...that drawing is a real mess to me, because the legs also have their lighting switched :XD: Maybe it's because the nude leg is ahead of the body and the other leg...but then, the left arm's armor piece seems to be off...ahhh, I don't know :XD: But, wait...that means you copied! Don't do that! :anger: That's not good :listen: Try to develop your own illustrations. Give wings to your creativity! :goodjob: :ohoho:

^I don't think there's nothing wrong in copying another illustration in drawing, it's part of practicing, but I also draw my own characters. :XD:

^Yeah, it's not all bad, it's good for studying and practicing, as you said. It's just that I always sometimes exaggerate :ohoho: If you also drawn original stuff, then it's fine :V: :ohoho:

Re:

george1234 said:
Wow they are all really well done ! :dote: The design kinda reminds me of some '90d animes like, lets say, dragon ball :XD:
LOL George! and why Dragon Ball? :psst:

Thanks Cerise. ϋ

I'm disturbed about his chin. haha Maybe because I dislike Kira so much. bleeh >_<

:nophoto:

:dote: auww~ kira is nice~ :dote:
and I like your fate stay night drawing too~ :dote:

Back