most technically challenging uncovered voice part?

Kugayama

I wonder if anyone could suggest songs by Yuki Kajiura or Chiaki Ishikawa that haven't had any good cover versions and would be very technically challenging for the singer(s)?

Perhaps some songs featuring Eri Itoh or Yuri Kasahara?

I haven't seen any cover of Sand Dream, which was composed both by Yuki and Revo. Will this count as a tough song to make a cover?

^ It has Yuri Kasahara, but I don't think the other vocal parts would actually be too difficult. I should play it to the step-daughter.

What about Limits from PH? I think it was never covered.

In a Beautiful Morning of May , from Le Portrait de Petite Cosette and Tears ~ Op # 2 from Rekishi Hiwa Historia. Both by Kasahara.

Also Promised pain and We've got to believe in something from Xenosaga. Bith by Tokyo konsei. Probably will be good for the choir.

^ Thanks... I'll check to see if I've already loaned those tracks to the step-daughter.

I've been meaning to purchase a CD by Tokyo Konsei but haven't done so yet. Will post the link to ordering it in English when I get home.

These are tracks from the TRC OST :dote:

I really love Eri's vocals in TRC OST,
A song of storm and fire - There are many covers of this but I have never come across a vocal cover of this.

Endlessly - not vocally challenging but I like this very much ^^

Optimistic , not sure if this fits into the category :shy:

Catastrophe - This is by Tokyo Konsei

^ all of :

Promised pain
We've got to believe in something
A song of storm and fire
Endlessly
Optimistic

have all been forwarded on to the step-daughter already (from the "Yuki Kajiura choral" thread some months ago).

Will dig out Catastrophe from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Future Soundscape 2 and have a listen and pass it on as well.

Back