Mai Waifu

C

Crion629

So in one of my random browsing moments, I stumbled across the following site. Basically you input your name and it spits out which anime character you'll marry. Kinda funny. Post your results here.

http://shindanmaker.com/23295

Different variations on my name resulted in

Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa :sohappy:
Feena Fam Earthlight :shy: and
Misaka Mikoto :blood:

KONIcchi is destined to marry Ruiko Saten on February 17, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!

:XD: :XD: :XD: the date!

valeriana runa is destined to marry Illyasviel von Einzbern on September 17, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Ah, I remember this site, it was posted here ages ago. And it kept hooking me up with lolis. :desksweat: :XD:

:omg: Nick must be a secret lolicon... :plot:

WHEN I PUT MY REAL NAME IT SAID LIKE THIS :

Code:
"my full-real name" is destined to marry Fate T. Harlaown on February 29, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!

Actually I don't know who is this Fate T. Harlaown, but the date is so ridiculous that I can't stop laughing. Well, it means that I destined to marry a real woman, and not a 2D one... :XD:

Ninetales is destined to marry Miku Hatsune on August 14, 2013 おめでとう^o^/ !!

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

I wouldn't marry Miku even if I was a guy :XD:

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Ilyasviel...

:blood:

Why only lolis/anime-like girls? Then again, it's not like I want a waifu lol

AlphardSokaina is destined to marry Hitagi Senjogahara
Alphard Sokaina is destined to marry Urd
Einar is destined to marry Illyasviel von Einzbern

Illyasviel's going to have a harem :ohoho:
Is there such a site to find a hubby? :ayashii:
Kerahna said:
Kerahna is destined to marry Ai Enma on July 1, 2013 おめでとう^o^/ !!
:XD:

Nick must be a secret lolicon...

First taken for gay, then for lolicon...
I love you, CPM. :TdT: :XD:

OK, while we're at it, let's see if their stock has expanded. I'll throw in every alias I've ever used:

- Nick Hunter is destined to marry Karen Sonomiya on July 13, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- Nick is destined to marry Azusa Nakano on February 6, 2013 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- Hunter is destined to marry Mina Yayoi on June 12, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- Snork is destined to marry Nodoka Miyazaki on July 8, 2013 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- nhsnork is destined to marry Kanade Tachibana on April 27, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- Murobo is destined to marry Misato Katsuragi on October 19, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- [real name+surname, international spelling] is destined to marry Hayate Yagami on May 21, 2013 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- [real name+surname, Belarusian spelling] is destined to marry Mikan Yuuki on September 10, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- [real name, Belarusian spelling] is destined to marry Rukia Kuchiki on June 4, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- [real name, international spelling] is destined to marry Tomomi Saikyo on September 28, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- [real surname, Belarusian spelling] is destined to marry Urd on April 15, 2012 おめでとう^o^/ !!
- [real surname, international spelling] is destined to marry Nagi Sanzen'in on February 24, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!

Whew. :imdead: :XD:
It's a bit brighter now, seeing as Misato (adult), Rukia (arguably adult) and Urd (likely ten times as old as myself) are there. The majority of the list still shows that THE SITE IS BEING SPONSORED BY PEDOBEARS :listen: :knife: :ohoho:

Luckily for me, there's Hayate, so I'll pick her out... in the time period of StrikerS/Vivid/Force she's already jailproof. :sohappy: :XD:

trololol Look @ mine :XD:

Tsubasa Itoshiki is destined to marry Tsubasa Hanekawa on May 17, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!

tsubasa said:
trololol Look @ mine :XD:

Tsubasa Itoshiki is destined to marry Tsubasa Hanekawa on May 17, 2011 おめでとう^o^/ !!

double tsubasa!!! lol :XD:

Back