Madoka - Wo ist die kase?

philadelphin

TETOTETOMETOME
So...these aren't official ones, it's just what I hear xD
And I try to make it sound....more...like german...phrases... XDD
I have to say I haven't watched the movie yet. Maybe I'm going to watch it, so I can understand the lyrics better...

German Lyrics:

Käse, Käse, wo ist die Käse? [I'm not sure what Käse really mean in this song, but Käse as cheese > wo ist der Käse?]
Käse, Käse, will ich hin!
Käse, Käse, bitte einmal Käse
Käse, Käse Zug nach Käse [I'm not sure about this part and seriously I hear "suit up Käse" xD]

Bitte nach Käse
Schnell nach Käse
Zug nach Käse

Käse, Käse
Ich will Käse
Zug nach Käse

Käse, Käse
Zug nach Käse
Käse, Käse, wo ist die Käse?
Käse, Käse, wo ist die Käse?
Käse, Käse

English translation:

Cheese, cheese, where is the cheese?
Cheese, cheese, I want to go there
Cheese, cheese, one cheese please [like ordering: Two beer please xD]
Cheese, cheese, train to cheese

To cheese, please [like please a train ticket to cheese please xD]
Fast to cheese
Train to cheese

Cheese, cheese
I want cheese
Train to cheese

Cheese, cheese
Train to cheese
Cheese, cheese

phila's note:
1. Seriously....I have no idea why the lyrics sounds like cheese/Käse is a city or probably Mami since Bebe ate her and Mami is yellowish xD
And I wrote Käse instead of Kase is because they sing "Käse" und not "Kase" xD

2. Everybody with better English than me (probably like 90% of you xD) feel free to write a pretty English translation xD

Last edited by a moderator:
is Charlotte associated with cheese or am I just remembering wrong..? :XD:

is Charlotte associated with cheese or am I just remembering wrong..? :XD:

Yep

"The dessert witch, with a tenacious nature. She desires everything. She will never give up. Though she is capable of creating infinite amounts of any dessert she desires, she is unable to make the cheese that she loves most. One could easily catch her off-guard with a piece of cheese."

now I will forever imagine this song as being sung by Charlotte

lol, I can only assume that they didn't know how to type ä and thought "meh, nobody will notice" :XD: @phila I can only assume that Kajiura san got the article wrong, if it was meant to be plural it wouldn't be "wo ist", right? (I mean, as someone who knows some German as a foreign language, I can really understand how people mistake the articles :spotlight: )

@ yuki.n

OMFG I'm so done xDDDDD I was focusing on the der/die Käse thing, that I forgot the "ist". Yeah my German is sexy awesome I know xDDDDDDDDD *searches a corner and cries*

Back