Little Busters! Anime!!!!!!!!

since its not the anime this season... I will try to watch it :psst:

[edit]

some characters reminds me of AB though xD

Seems JC Staff is the studio producing it. I don't know what to think about this yet but I'm willing to give them a chance.

^
Yup, JC staff is the studio producing it and all nasty comment about them and how they'll ruin the anime seems to be already spread all over the internet LOL

Not interested and not gonna watch it, after all.

tsubasa said:
since its not the anime this season... I will try to watch it :psst:
[edit]
some characters reminds me of AB though xD
It's the other way around, actually. I read that Yuri was based off a LB character. :XD:

I don't care what studio does it, but they should do it with as much absurd theatre as Seiji Kishi did AB. Key plots are goodin themselves, but they need a spark to be actually watchable.

The only Key related-work I enjoyed was Clannad, so I'm not that interested in this (although I'll give it a chance).

Yayyyyy!!! I've been craving another KEY anime! And I was so shocked that they made Little Busters! I didn't know they did... and I saw a cute nendoroid of one of the main characters. Now that I know that it's by KEY, MUST WATCH... and must... buy... that... NENDOROID!

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: I've been hoping for another Key Anime.

so far, not even one anime yet can make me cry as much as I cried in Clannad After story~ :cry:

Back