Hi DarkEssence!
How old are you? Are you a boy or a girl? :ayashii:

I'm a male haha xD

Re: Re:

lei8iel said:
tsubasa said:
we only known for piracy :blood:

:blood: it's the sad truth
Which reminds me... I always wonder why.... Why do we call pirated phones, or whatever we call those not original and cheap phones that looked like something expensive, a "china phone"..? :confu: does my fellow citizen know..?
tsubasa said:
I hope you live in Olongapo so I can stalk you :psst:
Ohh.. so Tsuba is from olongapo..? :shy: I have relatives from Olongapo... :sohappy: Well, I'm somewhere in Cavite... I hope you live near me... :knife: So you can be my classmate... uhh... wait.. :confu: How old are you dark..? Maybe we're not off the same age.. aww... :desksweat: Whatever...

Moonlight04 said:
Which reminds me... I always wonder why.... Why do we call pirated phones, or whatever we call those not original and cheap phones that looked like something expensive, a "china phone"..? :confu: does my fellow citizen know..?

it's not really fake / not original / pirated phones
it is cheap and called china phones because it is made from China, using cheap materials...

whereas compared to the others..
made from some other country, using branded materials...

or something like that... :XD: not really sure... that's just my understanding of the term...

Yeah, its the sad truth that Filipinos are only known for piracy...

tsubasa said:
How old are you dark..? Maybe we're not off the same age.. aww... :desksweat: Whatever...

I'll be turning 17 this coming September. :XD:

And for those who are asking where I live, I live at Rizal

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome minna-san!

Back