KnK stream with unreleased bgms for Shiki Birthday (2024 edition)

I recorded (I mean by system audio) the last movie3 set with the lamp buzzing sometimes, I patched the M19+20 demo with 4 versions to remove the sfx. That's all... :(
Yea, got 6 copies and every instance had SFX.
I don't think you can do much precision cutting with AAC so the best bet is to edit and save in FLAC, I guess. I'll look at it a lil more before I do that.

Edit:
Tcha. I'll just make that FLAC, indeed. But I'm tired of this quality for today.
On the bright side, I think I found clean versions of sets1&2 alts that don't need any editing. Need to listen when I'm not tired, lol.

Last edited:
Unreleased BGM from Shiki's Birthday stream on mega, "cpm"
Code:
original stream audio quality (see below): 
file/g4gU1ChR#nTKHcN0knJpXTmnNCVMluE4GSM33iAFEXyTsx3WTl0I

transcoded to mp3:
file/d15ESCZB#siFtse8cUge5K5J-z6melxtTPzC1B3o15l1SREPVNJU

Reminder that I don't have the final 5 hours of the stream. (Edit: I did not miss anything after checking a bili upload of those final hours.)
Everything is cut out from the original stream archive audio, except for m19+20 which had to be edited due to SFX (saved in FLAC to not make it sound even worse; the last 5 hours of the stream would not have helped with this).
I didn't have time to listen to it all again so please tell me if there's any SFX left (and where).

Edit:
As per @Azokad's comments, "knk03 demo mXX" should be "knk03 demo m06".
Will rename it if I have to reupload the archive yet again, otherwise just do it on your own. ^_^

Version 3:
All tracks should have proper/better endings. (Except knk3m10+11 which cut off every time they played it.)
All tracks should be SFX free. (If I didn't get distracted at the wrong moments. Fingers crossed.)

If it's a FLAC, I had to edit the track to get it SFX free and/or have a proper ending. Don't ask why the stream had SFX. ("For immersion.")
Otherwise we got lucky and it's the original AAC/M4A cut straight from youtube's garbage quality. (Bili's audio is slightly worse.)

Last edited:
Thank you @grunty <3 this was unexpected material for your "music guide" thread.
I'm listening to it right now.
shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo mXX <-- pretty sure is M06.

Btw, 184 minutes (first day) at Bilibili. More to come?

Edit:
"shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo m21" is really a demo? I think is the same OST version.
"shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo m16" <--- same, is a demo?
shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo m19+20 <-- it has a few seconds of M21 when audio is ending.

Last edited:
Only the unreleased stuff from the stream

Reminder that I don't have the last 5 hours of the stream.
Everything is cut out from the original stream audio, except for m19+20 which had to be edited (saved in FLAC to not make it sound even worse).
I didn't have time to listen to it all again so please tell me if there's any SFX left (and where).
yuki.n has recorded the segment from feb 15 night where it steamed without rain.

Αlso whats the point of so much silence between the 2 halfs of m18a ?

Last edited:
yuki.n has recorded the segment from feb 15 night where it steamed without rain.

Αlso whats the point of so much silence between the 2 halfs of m18a ?
Do you hear any rain in my file?
That's how it is in the original m18a so that's how they played it, just without any other instruments. Why they bothered to play this of all things? Iunno.

"shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo m21" is really a demo? I think is the same OST version.
"shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo m16" <--- same, is a demo?
shikibdaystream unr knk03 demo m19+20 <-- it has a few seconds of M21 when audio is ending.
Yea, could be the original proposition for M06 but who knows. It's not really similar to the released M06. Edit: Oh wait the synth percussion is the same. Uright. If there's anything else wrong that I have to fix it and reupload, I'll rename it.

As for those two KNK03 tracks, Iunno. With all the demos they played being from KNK3, I just assumed all of the KNK3 tracks they played were demos.
M21 has different panning for each instrument but whether that's just the stream or "demo" difference, who knows. It's just Kajiura, without other players, so a demo might as well be the same as final.

I replaced the archive with a v2, only thing that changed was the FLAC to remove the next track starting.

@Azokad do you think I was a little too fast naming "demo M08" just "M08" instead of the OSTs "M07+08"?

Last edited:
@Azokad do you think I was a little too fast naming "demo M08" just "M08" instead of the OSTs "M07+08"?
No way, actually, Kajiura should have named it as M07. I don't get why two musics... as well as M19+20 or even M15+16+17 from OST6... Maybe film matters...

Awww shit. They replayed m19+20 in those last 5 hours that I don't have. Dunno if there's a version without the hammer tho.

Time to check...
p43 has car sfx
p44 first appearance has a hammer. 2nd does too. 3rd does too. 4th does too. 5th does too.

tldr: m19+20 would still need to be edited even if I had not lost those last 5 hours in my crash.

My upload of unreleased material from the stream earlier on this page should be complete. Thank fuk. ^_^

Last edited:
I mean... I can? But that's going to be transcoding a shitty file to an even shittier file.
I'm trying to finalize this garbo. I'll save the AAC audio in m4a rather than in mka so maybe that's going to be better for you than transcoded mp3s?

In the files I uploaded the demos have pretty rough endings (not my fault) so I'm trying to find better versions in other parts of the stream. I think I already found a better m21. No luck with m16 due to SFX though so here's a question:
If I can't find clean versions with good outros, should I edit them and save as FLAC like m19+20 or are these rough endings good enough as is?

Last edited:
When I recorded some of the demos I also edited and add reverb to mitigate those endings.
The one who did the streaming is a complete mess.

Danke, guroti-kun~
Still gotta wonder why they used demos, and why only for those tracks. It would've made sense if it was for the tracks originally sung by Wakana, but for Hanae tracks... but, hey, I'm not complaining hue.

Danke, guroti-kun~
Still gotta wonder why they used demos, and why only for those tracks. It would've made sense if it was for the tracks originally sung by Wakana, but for Hanae tracks... but, hey, I'm not complaining hue.
That's actually another good side-effect of the Kalafina disbandment. If it hadnt happened, we'd never get to hear these demos. Besides im pretty sure all 3 girls are happy with their solo career :)

That's actually another good side-effect of the Kalafina disbandment. If it hadnt happened, we'd never get to hear these demos.
Or would we? The demos are not for the Wakana tracks so I don't think the disbandment had any effect on that.
You know what would've been kewl? Instrumentals of the ED themes.

I disagree in this case.
The demos, fine. This is possibly something we weren't even meant to hear so it's a curiosity that might be "better than nothing".
But an instrumental of a finalized, fully recorded song in this garbage quality? Zero value. Absolutely useless.

didn't know which thread to bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COg2S4InUGQ

So ufotable uploaded the OG trailers to KNK to their channel. They've been up for a while but I don't know if anyone posted these before.

The old flash upload on the official site had only 96kbps audio so if you fancy that early version of "in the garden of sinners" this time in glorious 128kbps (lol), we now have it available. Still bitter they never included it on any DVD or BD with lossless audio (to my knowledge at least).

Back