KnK fukan fukei

A

akai tsukikage

Tha film iz sooooo good :love: warning for sensible people ! there is very bright red blood >_< and...
a little spoil : the suicides are really...ugh...creepy. they fall and we hear the sound prouic >_< we see all blood and and >_< :vomit:

the battle scene is sooo well done OMG i love it, with the 13th song, M12+13 :hearts:

sometimes I was so fond of the music that I didn't read the sub x)
the soundtrack is soo good :hearts:
Yuki's music fits perfectly with the atmosphere x)
the strange sounds on the music gives a disturbing feeling °o°
all the "winds' sound" are made on purpose for the film and they are so good on the songs!

Zuiyon-kun said:
the battle scene is sooo well done OMG i love it, with the 13th song, M12+13 :hearts:

sometimes I was so fond of the music that I didn't read the sub x)
the soundtrack is soo good :hearts:
Yuki's music fits perfectly with the atmosphere x)
the strange sounds on the music gives a disturbing feeling °o°
all the "winds' sound" are made on purpose for the film and they are so good on the songs!

Yes I noticed it too the battle scenes is soooo cool :hearts: :hearts: :love: :love: and the soundtrack fits PERFECTLY with the scenes and the timingu. :love: Yuki!!

About the suicide scenes. I remind you that the movies are anime adaptions of books, so the animators had to represent the suicide details that were in the book and if in the book the writer wasnt writing that it was sounding a prouik and Shiki saw the full of blood dead body it wouldnt be representative enough for the readers (to realise the suicide). Anyway the movie is for people of 15 + age (i guess).

About the subs, you have to watch again the movie. If you dont read the subs you will not understand the plot and the movies are connected.

Sometimes it seems to me that Yuki should dump Bee Train and become a frequent composer for ufotable... this studio rocks!

But no, maybe she should really write for both :sohappy:

the movie was good, though it was confusing in some parts like when *SPOILERS i guess oooooh*

the whole scene when she cutted her arm, i thought it was some sort of illusion...

Nick Hunter said:
Sometimes it seems to me that Yuki should dump Bee Train and become a frequent composer for ufotable... this studio rocks!

But no, maybe she should really write for both :sohappy:

BUT BUT SHE COMPOSED NOIR, MADLAX, EL CAZADOR, HACK, TSUBASA AND.... MOAR WITH BEE TRAIn!!!!!!!

well yes. Considering the freedom Mashimo gives her, her BT works are almost to be considered solo albums :dote: OK BWEE TRAIN... sorry BEE TRAIN forever :XD: :XD: :XD:
(I still like Mashimo's works, though I can't figure out why)

Yeah I think that I like her BT sound tracks more than the ones for other animu like Mai hime/otome or hokuto no ken (but Xenosaga was sooo :love:)

Nick Hunter said:
her BT works are almost to be considered solo albums
xD yea I agree! hey Kerahna have you seen the film yet ? x3
yea me too I like her BT works more than mai hime x) but but dun forget tsubasa, it's also good !

Hm? Why forget Tsubasa? It's a Bee Train work as well. (OK, now it's Production I.G.'s).
My friend actually conciders Tsubasa the best of Yuki's works, and I almost agree with him.
But personally I like all the works, 'cos in every one of them Yuki is trying something new.

waaww i havent watched it yet T________T no tiiime
i will try to this weekend!!!!

the credits is the best part XD

Kerahna said:
Yeah I think that I like her BT sound tracks more than the ones for other animu like Mai hime/otome or hokuto no ken (but Xenosaga was sooo :love:)

i prefer her BT works too.

and i agree that xeno 2-3 osts were AWESOME ( i was listening to the xeno 1 ost the other day and i found it.... boring, i used to like it =/)

nyuuuu i got my limited edition this wekk (the DVD was waiting for a super lovely and shmexy release of Oofuri special Event DVD X3)
and OMG i love it... i'm not TYPE-MOON whore (fare from it) but all the extras that came with it.... i might actually keep all the releases - not just OST CDs X3

Chibi

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH give me some :comeback:

what are these extras you get ? x)

ewwww.... *wants more of begging*

but OMG.. you made it sound like i'm the only one who bought this?! come on... its Kajiuras OST... its limited edition and in most Internet stores the edition was sold out first day. OMG you ppl are crazy.. you wont be able to get this CD just like that in the future >.<, on yahoo!japan it will get enormous prices....
*hides in the corner and starts feeling sorry for you as she can't feel sorry for herself because she bought the Limited edition*

So yeah the extras... daaah its OST like i need anything else XD. Well there s some extra papers with some nice printed pictures and interviews but i'm ignorant to those .... j/k

I'll make a detailed report tomorrow or the day after and post it here X3

Chibi

yeah you should be -.-
i know i'd never bought the DVD if it were not for the OST but since i can be seiyuu and animation whore as well i really appreciate those booklets with all informations X3.

Regarding the link you posted... well i didn't got teh pic 8&9 ( must be on one extra paper or something like flyer)
but the scans of teh booklet are missing, most of interviews are in there, but its long as well ...3 pages (interviews, reviews, animation process,etc is in there) - i'd love ot scan it for you guys but i'm not sure if i really want to hut that pretty book >.<

Chibi

Back