Kizuato*'s Covers (last updated February 26th, 2010)

K

Kizuato

*Updated 26.Feb.2010*
01.星屑.mp3
04.ARIA.mp3
09.光の旋律.mp3
10.傷跡.mp3
11.明日の景色  Featuring AYAMI.mp3

:D
All of the above were solo projects (With the exception of 11. Ashita no Keshiki) and re-recorded, meaning never released on the interwebs (via youtube).

http://www.mediafire.com/?zydtmmnimy4
A random collaboration we made on Kara no Kyoukai's Third Ending Theme, "Kizuato".
It was done for fun!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:
Tell us what you think! :dote:

Wakana: Jessica (FictionJunction JESHIKA)
Keiko: Kizuato* (FictionJunction KIZUATO)

Disclaimer: We are not associated in any way with the FictionJunction project under the leadership of Yuki Kajiura. Everything here is purely fan-based. No copyright infringement (what is it again?) intended. :dramatic:

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5w43GMzIHs
Here is Ashita no Keshiki by me (Kizuato*) and Ayami-san!!
It'd help out a lot if you commented and told us our flaws!

Wakana: Ayami-san
Keiko: Kizuato*
Hikaru: Kizuato*
--> with the exception of the last verse, which we divided not accordingly to the actual song.

OMG! *freaks out*
I love it! just, not me, too soft! I need more power in my voice :sohappy: :uh..:

@Silverywhite: Thanks so much xD It was a quick and sudden thing but I think it turned out fine :XD: Ayami, Jessica and I are planning to cover Seventh Heaven some time today. :omg:

:shy: Really... I never imagined that a male voice would be great with a female voice.

:nosebleed: Fantastic voices. Great harmony. Well done.

Well... I found some problems with tones but it isn't too important.

Kizuato, your voice remember me Miyu Irino singing Yume no Tsubasa with Yui Makino.

Re: FictionJunction JESHIKA & KIZUATO* -- 傷跡 (Kizuato)

@EinKurogane: Thank you so much! I never thought so either, especially for Kalafina songs.... But whenever I do these dubs, I play the supporting role so it sounds more natural xD
Yeah I was flat here and there. I'm polishing it here and there little by little :XD:

*updated 2.24.2010* ARIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEVqYxkL5w
This has got to be one of the most favourite songs I've ever done. I felt really excited to sing with a dark voice *____* DARKNESS! YEAH!!! >_> *I sound crazy*.
I might not have been successful,... but I tried sounding dark and evil in this cover xD Tell me what you think! :) Criticisms are my friends.

OMG ARIA :nosebleed: I did this last week too but I was saving it for Ayami's project :XD:

First thing: impressive that you did the Kajiurago! I'm always not brave enough to try recording it >_>

One thing bothers me though and it's the same thing that bothers me when Kalafina sings it live - the breathing before the long note in the Kajiurago! I think it makes such a big difference if you can sing that whole phrase in one breath :D

Also I think you'd sound better with a bit more power. This song is the one where I really like Hikaru's voice which is filled with strength. For example at "hajimatta bakari", I think you should attack it with more POWER :XD:

Overall it is well done! Your covers are always so awesome because male Kalafina covers are so rare. Waiting for the next one :dote:

About that breathing thing: I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!! It bothers me too. But ever since I stopped trying to exercise :blood: my lung capacity has been really low. I USED to be able to do the entire line of kajiura-go without breathing... but I'm out of shape, silvery!! Nonetheless: still doing those breathing exercises! And when spring comes... bicycling and jogging!!

And the power thing: Mm yes I've been told by Jessica already xD I'll re-record with a much more aggressive tone!!

Thanks so much, silverywhite!!! :sohappy: This is EXACTLY what I need: right-to-the-point CRITICISM :ayashii:

Well, she took my words, so I'm just going to say yeah. :sohappy:
Very nice indeed, I see that you've been practicing alot huh? That's great and I hope you keep at it, especially with your Vibrato and your breaths. I'll show you another technique to help you with your breaths on MSN ok...LOvely job... :nosebleed:

:nosebleed:
Almost no one covers Kizuato (which I hate because it's my favorite song) so I love you.
:dote:
Kizuato, you sound like a male Keiko.
I especially love your harmonies in Aria. I didn't think I'd ever hear a male-version of Aria, so its automatically made of win!

I've actually commented on your Progressive cover before I joined CPM, so I had a lil nerdgasm when I realized you were on CPM forums too, lmao.

Re:

kyrie said:
I've actually commented on your Progressive cover before I joined CPM, so I had a lil nerdgasm when I realized you were on CPM forums too, lmao.
Are you MiriuOniaya? If so, I think I just liked you even more!
xDD Thanks about that Keiko remark :shy: But I can never sound like a male version of her.... she has this powerful lure in her voice that I just cannot mimic..... :cry:

I listened the Aria now and I am really surprised. You sang the 3 voices in a perfect tone and time. Well done. :sparkleguy:

I loved that one :ayashii: Keep it up.

Re: Kizuato | Ashita no Keshiki | ARIA *new! 2.24.10*

EinKurogane said:
I listened the Aria now and I am really surprised. You sang the 3 voices in a perfect tone and time.
Thanks so much, EinKurogane xDD Although there are places where the upper harmony sounds like total poop :blood: I'm probably redoing some parts over this weekend xD I'll post it here too :sparkleguy: And I'm figuring out the bridge Kajiuran so that I can sing that part as well :dote:

Back