Kiyo coverz: everytime you kissed me [09.10.10]

it's your last semester in your Master degree??? I'm just going to start my master degree now!!!
My program take 1-2 year to complete...the next fall is my 4th semester, and many students in the same program will graduate in the next fall, too. However, I had studied Master degree about 2 years before I came to Canada.. so..most of my friends are doing PhD or working while I haven't finished Master degree yet... :desksweat: ..., but I think Master degree in Biology must take more time in surveying or lab work.., right... :confu: . Hope you enjoy with grad life!! :ohoho:

This means you do it secretly and sneaky ?
Oh George... I think everyone do it in this way..... :uh..: (The best time is when all of your housemates are away..... :ohoho: .)

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
but I think Master degree in Biology must take more time in surveying or lab work.., right... :confu: . Hope you enjoy with grad life!! :ohoho:
yeah, lots of lab work :XD:
hope I enjoy it all the way~ :ohoho:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Oh George... I think everyone do it in this way..... :uh..: (The best time is when all of your housemates are away..... :ohoho: .)
true ... :plot: :plot: :plot:

OMG...Kiyo always so productive...even when the fall semester starts...>///////<. I think I haven't entered to this webboard for a week..= =....assignments and thesis gonna kill me...TT^TT.... I'm listening to your songs... will be back to comments them..XD...

Edit : For Higurashi songs..I haven't listened the original songs before... but I think I like the ways that you sang Higurashi no Naku koro ni.. :shy: . (I prefer Naraku no Hana's melody, but as you said, there's some off-key part.)

I've just listened to it and I think Kiyo's voice fits Eiko's tone more than you think...lol. I haven't listened to the original song before but Kiyo's version is also cool... :sohappy: .

Back