Kara no Kyoukai Battle Themes Mix Made by Me!

D

Dionashi

So I'm a really big fan of the songs played during fight scenes in Kara no Kyoukai and I love to listen to them in a playlist over and over again! But the problem I had was that usually, half of the song is just background noise D: So that's how this project got started!

I decided to pick out the songs that best represent the fight scenes and the mood of them in each movie and mix them together in a way that flowed well! And the result is an almost 30 minute song ._. (Blame it on the epic-ness of the Paradox Spiral!) So here it is for you all to enjoy too! :sohappy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d22oinyzawi

Just incase you wanted to know which parts are from which song here is the order mixed and played. The first number represents which movie the song is from:

1 - M03 (Second Half)
1 - M13
2 - M19
3 - M19+20
4 - M01+02 (First few seconds)
4 - M15+16+17
5 - M13
5 - M12
5 - M23 (Last section)
5 - M24
5 - M23 (First section)
6 - M13
6 - M15+16+17
1 - M01
1 - M15

So yea, as you can see, the 5th movie got a lot of music (but it's also the longest movie!) I hope everyone enjoys and I want to know what everyone thinks of it! This is my first time mixing music so I might not be that good at it :shy:

i just finished listening to it and it's amazing! so seamless and well done :sohappy: :sohappy: I'm so glad you made this!

I don't even like mixes, but this is really good.

My favorite part is:
3 - M19+20
4 - M01+02 (First few seconds)
4 - M15+16+17

I just love the transition between these tracks :dote:

I'm actually in the process of doing so xD I want to create a mix where the music carries you throughout the main events that happened through the 7 movies but it's going to be really long xD

Maybe I'll do 2 separate ones? :o One with the forgotten songs of Kara no Kyoukai? xD

Back