Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

Regular Edition
11138489_1117950554896816_1300968327309512446_n.jpg

KDSD-00859 ¥1,200+税

Tracklist:
1. Zero Tokei
Lyrics: Nao Hiyama
Composition/Arrangement: Hijiri Anze​
2. change
Lyrics: Kaori Oda
Composition/Arrangement: myu​
3. with you...
Lyrics: Kaori Oda
Composition: Saito "jake" Shingo
Arrangement: Eiji Kawai​
4. Zero Tokei (off vocal)
5. change (off vocal)

Limited Edition
10256825_1117950551563483_1198223925787085811_n.jpg

KDSD-00857,858 ¥1,800+税

CD Tracklist:
1. Zero Tokei
2. change
3. with you...
4. Zero Tokei (Off Vocal)
5. change (Off Vocal)

DVD Tracklist
1. Zero Tokei -Music Clip-
2. with you... -Making Clip-

Some notes:
Hijiri Anze also composed/arranged her previous songs Hajimari no Kioku and Ai ga Kikoeru; also popular songs from Hakuoki like mao's Akane Sora ni Negau
myu is composer/arranger of her previous single
Nao Hiyama lyricist for all of her Shinobi Koi Utsutsu songs; also involved with many haruka shimotsuki songs from Ar tonelico
Saito "jake" Shingo is a workmate from Sound Horizon
Eiji Kawai also featured in many works of Revo; will be playing piano in Kaori's upcoming acoustic live

:w00t: now I feel "with you..." is kinda like "I still lovin' you" with Kaori recording simultaneously with piano~ and we're getting a live clip too~

Attachments

• KDSD-00859.jpg
    KDSD-00859.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 323
  • KDSD-00857-00858.jpg
    KDSD-00857-00858.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
These covers are nice, but kinda simplistic, its like "lets go close to a western-style window around midday and take a picture"

WOO !! More of Kaori's own songs !!! Nice to see she keeps contact with her Sound Horizon friends.

edit: haha... these pictures of her two faces. First One(right side): Hot and Sexy. Second one(left side): Cute and cuddly.

There is a gap in posting on Niconico Douga of Kaori's Colourful Mode from October 2014 to March 2015. So I haven't seen her show for last year's Xmas. The video I linked, but has been deleted off You Tube, seems to be cuts from her Colourful Mode Xmas show from last year. So, the hunt is on to find if her shows from Oct 2014 to March 2015 were posted by some one else or some where else.

I think the cover is better than, say, Tsuiso Canon with only Kaori's face on it; hence her nickname Kao-chan I guess LoL

The only thing I dont like is the font used on her name. They should have used the font from the promo pic in Kaori's Artist Site~

Oh gosh im glad i downloaded the youtube vid last night :XD:

I wish Shinji Kakijima plays in Kaori upcoming acoustic live instead~ Really love his performance with Kaori~

Sheesh. This is frustrating. I went back through the back episodes of Kaori's Colourful Mode on Niconico Douga. I went back to 2012. She didn't do any singing through 2012. Of the Xmas eps for 2013, there is a Dec 24th ep where she sings What I want for Xmas. But the 23rd and 25th shows are not posted. *sigh*... Well... I'll continue my scrounging about on other video sites.

There's a video site called Billibilli.com. I know of this site because it was the ONLY site I found a video of Yuuki Yoshida's song Do Not Surrender. I decided to do a search for Kaori on it. OH MY !!! SCORE !!! There are so many videos I have not seen yet. It is a must to check out.

http://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=織田かおり

I find much more success when I search for 織田かおり instead of Kaori Oda.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.lisani.jp/interview-report/live-report/id138205

icon_recommend_interview.png
“幻”が作り出した圧倒的存在感! 「Metamorphose 幻のファースト・ライブ」ライブレポート!

2015.12.31 19:00

int-1512311900-4.jpg

去る12月20日(日)、東京は渋谷のTSUTAYA O-EASTで、Metamorphoseが『幻のファーストライブ』を開催した。Metamorphoseは、石田燿子、織田かおり、美郷あき、緒方恵美からなり、『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』のOPを歌うシンガーユニット。

イベントはまず、『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』EDを歌うDual Flareが登場。シングル「Temperature」に収録した3曲を披露した。ED曲である「Temperature」からしっとりとしたバラード、そしてビビッドなポップロックと続け、曲間には練ってきただろうトーク、とさまざまな顔を見せつつも、常に体全体から元気さをあふれさせたパフォーマンスで会場を盛り上げた。

再び会場が暗転すると、ステージを進む4つの影に気づく観客。抑えきれず上がる歓声のなか、照らされたステージには、右から緒方&美郷&石田&織田の凛とした立ち姿が。聴こえてきたイントロは『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』のOP曲「Over The Testament」だ。これがMetamorphoseとして初のステージ、初の歌唱。のちのMCで緒方が「初々しい」と言いはしたが、もちろんその言葉からはるかかけ離れたステージングを4人は繰り広げる。

特筆すべきは、各人が全く異なるイメージを確立したシンガーであること。そのため、Aメロにおいて次々と移り変わっていくソロパートで、曲の色が大きく様変わりしていく様子をはっきりと感じ取れる。だがAメロ終わり、緒方のソロに織田が声を重ねたときからがこの曲の真骨頂であった。4人のメンバーが作り出す、時に可憐、時に勇猛。あるいは円熟さであったり睦まじさであったり。瞬時に偉大なるデュエットが生まれては消えていき、カクテルライトのように魅力的なボーカルが打ち寄せてきていた。

味わったことのない時間に浸ったあと、続けて夢のような時間が広がっていった。12月16日に発売されたデビューアルバム『Metamorphose1』に収録の、ボーカルひとりに、他3人がコーラスを担当するという4曲を生で披露していった。石田が楽しそうにコーラスを歌う前で、力強く歌い踊る織田。美郷の愛くるしい声に美声を乗せるのはあの緒方恵美だ。偉大なるシンガー3人を従える圧巻のボーカリスト、というその様相はライブフェスのスペシャルコラボを観ているような感覚に陥るが、それでいて数多くのボーカリストにとっては垂涎の時間のはずだ。最高の教材となる光景を観客は目の当たりにし、肌で体験し続けた。

ここで一旦、『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』のキャスト4人によるトークパートが差し込まれる。登場したのは朝井彩加(成瀬澪役)、ブリドカット セーラ 恵美(野中柚希役)、福原香織(成瀬万理亜役)、野水伊織(野中胡桃役)。Metamorphoseとはまた異なるベクトルを持つ4人による「実況」付きで、『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』の最終話を上映した。その後、『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』イベントでは恒例の「妹トーナメント」を開催し、最高の妹を決定するコーナーが始まった。第1回はブリドカットが、第2回は野水が制していたが、今回は野水が連覇を果たし、ステージ上下から喝采を浴びた。

そして再び、Metamorphoseによるライブコーナーがスタートする。だがここでは、メンバー4人がソロで持ち歌を歌い上げるという。トップバッターは織田で、Metamorphoseに参加する遠因となった「本気の嘘」(ゲーム『ワイルドアームズ クロスファイア』主題歌)を聴かせ、続く美郷と石田もそれぞれにソロとしての本領を発揮する曲で観客を魅了していく。緒方は、今回のプロジェクトとプロデューサーを同じくし、自身が「なぜかヒロインのお姫様を4期にわたって続けたという(笑)」アニメ『円盤皇女ワるきゅーレ』から、挿入歌「Agape」をセレクト。「当時の同期を使って、つまりは岡崎律子さんとデュエット的な形で」(緒方)、思い出の曲を会場に響かせた。

ソロとしての実績を感じ、あらためてMetamorphoseの奇蹟性を実感したところで、4人が集結。「2時間ちょっとの間に我々のチーム感がどれだけ増したのかを試すために」(緒方)、この夜2度目の「Over The Testament」を歌い上げた。この2時間の間に増したのは目の前のユニットに対する信頼感でもあっただろう。ライブ当初に見せたときよりもより多く視線をからませ、強く体を揺らすシンガー達に、フロアは全身を委ねるように心の底から熱く燃え上がり、最後の一曲を堪能した。

int-1512311900-2.jpg

緒方の音頭の元、バンドメンバーやDual Flare、キャスト陣もステージ前方に呼び寄せられると、出演者全員がこの日集まってくれた人々に謝辞を延べ、一斉に頭を垂れた。ライブ中、圧倒的なメンバーの存在感は常に、いちユニットのファーストライブではなく、クリスマスライブフェスタのような感覚を味あわせた。だが、終演後に一つ感じたものとしては、「ただただ“歌声”を聴かせるライブ」という感覚だった。非常に巨大な4つのオーラによる衝撃的な時間ではあったが、シンプルに歌の魅力を享受できるライブだった。

4人が繰り返し、「次のライブ」「次のアルバム」と繰り返していたことに並々ならぬ期待を寄せたい。

「Metamorphose 幻のファースト・ライブ」
2015年12月20日(日)TSUTAYA O-EAST
出演:Metamorphose(石田燿子、織田かおり、美郷あき、緒方恵美)
オープニング・アクト:Dual Flare(山田悠希、山田奈都美)
トーク・ゲスト:朝井彩加、ブリドカット セーラ 恵美、福原香織、野水伊織
int-1512311900-3.jpg

セットリスト
M1:Temperature/Dual Flare
M2:あいのうた~believe~/Dual Flare
M3:OWN WAY/Dual Flare
M4:Over The Testament/Metamorphose
M5:体温/Metamorphose featuring Yoko Ishida
M6:Reflain/Metamorphose featuring Kaori Oda
M7:プロローグ/Metamorphose featuring Aki Misato
M8:Beat The Wings!/Metamorphose featuring Megumi Ogata
「新妹魔王の契約者 BURST トークコーナー」
M9:本気の嘘(ゲーム『ワイルドアームズ クロスファイア』)/織田かおり
M10:DESIRE(ゲーム『月に寄りそう乙女の作法』)/美郷あき
M11:ストライクウィッチーズ~わたしにできること~/石田燿子
M12:Agape/緒方恵美
M13:Over The Testament/Metamorphose

Text By 清水耕司(セブンデイズウォー)

●リリース情報
アルバム
『Metamorphose 1』歌:Metamorphose
発売中
news-1511281930-4.jpg

品番:COCX-39378
価格:¥2,778+税

<CD>
・Over The Testament 歌/Metamorphose featuring Aki Misato
・Over The Testament 歌/XXX
その他、各アーティストが作詞を担当した4曲等、収録予定

『新妹魔王の契約者BURST Perfect Music Collection』
音楽:高梨康治
発売中
news-1511281930-3.jpg

品番:COCX-39377
価格:¥2,778+税

<CD>
・TVアニメ『新妹魔王の契約者BURST』BGM
・「Over The Testament」TVサイズ
・「Temperature」TVサイズ

TVアニメ『新妹魔王の契約者 BURST』OPテーマ
「Over The Testament」歌:Metamorphose
発売中
news-1511012130-c004.jpg

【DVD付限定盤】
品番:COZC-1085~6
価格:¥1,800+税

【通常盤】
品番:COCC-17072
価格:¥1,200+税

<CD収録内容>
1.Over The Testament Ver.1 歌/Metamorphose featuring Yoko Ishida
2.Over The Testament Ver.2 歌/Metamorphose featuring Kaori Oda
3.Over The Testament Another Version 歌/Metamorphose featuring Yoko and Kaori
4.Over The Testament -Instrumental-
5.Over The Testament Another Version -Instrumental-

<限定盤付属DVD>
・Metamorphose Yoko Ishida Interview
・Metamorphose Kaori Oda Interview

©2015 上栖綴人・Nitroplus/KADOKAWA/「新妹魔王の契約者BURST」製作委員会

can anyone tell me where to find refrain lyrics in romaji of metamorphose featuring kaori oda thanks.

You didnt have to post tweet, its common knowledge that one of the 2 songs op or ed dont appear on first episode. Its a practice folliwed at least 4 years now.

TV version of Zero Tokei
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3mepr2
credits goes to the uploader

Pretty animation too~

I'm glad it turned out to be a ballad despite the title~ Hijiri Anze's arrangements are always so pretty so I'm happy she arranged this one~ Check out more from her with Kaori's Hajimari no Kioku, Ai ga Kikoeru and mao's Kimi no Kioku and Akane Sora ni Negau.

織田かおり『ゼロトケイ』(Short ver.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGQAtr609us

2016年2月10日(水)発売となるTVアニメ「ノルン+ノネット」エンディングテーマを収録した、 織田かおりニューシングル「ゼロトケイ」のミュージッククリップです。
カップリングには新曲を2曲収録。

【収録予定曲】
01. ゼロトケイ
02. Change
03. with you…
04. ゼロトケイ(Off Vocal)
05. Change(Off Vocal)

Back