Kalafina @ NHK World ~ Sprinter live

Wow I didnt knew there was full video of sprinter before the Red Moon DVD O_O Thanks Kowz!!!

btw, since its in NHK world mean I could have watched it via satelite :cry:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
http://gillsa.blog64.fc2.com/blog-entry-189.html
Pop Up Japan★Special
2009/05/02(土)
開場:16:00、 開演:16:30
場所:NHKみんなの広場 ふれあいホール(東京都渋谷区神南2-2-1)
出演:Kalafina、遊佐未森、キャナァーリ倶楽部

SETLIST
・Lacrimosa
・oblivious
・傷跡
・sprinter

It's more than a year old :omg:
Whoever posted it will hopefully upload the other performances :knife:

Fake 3D, which then I asked the uploader to upload the original video.

is hikaru flat at the beginning or something?

something doesnt sound right :uh..:

actually the whole harmony is screwed up now that i listen properly :blood:

I would probably attribute sounding pretty bad to nervousness, for being on NHK for the first time... (And also the fact that Sprinter is meant for 4 people :blood: ) Even Mizuki Nana sounded pretty off the first time she went on NHK because of nervousness.

We can't keep using this excuse that sprinter is meant for 4 people anymore. They didn't sing the whole song. The part of sprinter that really requires 4 people is the one after the second chorus. Even in the part after the first chorus that originally was sung by Maya, there weren't made big changes. In the chorus, she keeps singing "I'm calling your name" and that's it. So, I don't see how the fact that sprinter was originally sang by 4 people can affect in this show on NHK. I could agree that they could be nervous for being on NHK, but even so I don't think that is the case here.

While this one wasn't really good, it wasn't bad either.
and nobody mentioned this but Keiko sounded weird on some parts.

Well, I have yet to hear a TV live in which Keiko sounds normal, unfortunately.

The thing that bothers me even more that their singing is Keiko's shoes.... :uh..:

So... bad. Omg. :blood:

Keiko sounds weird in most of the performances that came out before the Red Moon DVD, imo.

Re:

Viruhin said:
I would probably attribute sounding pretty bad to nervousness, for being on NHK for the first time... (And also the fact that Sprinter is meant for 4 people :blood: )

No. They simply suck live for the most part.

WTF was up with those harmonies? And tbph (and not out of my usual playful bias), Hikaru was the only one that sounded in tune for most of that perf. :uh..:

*goes back to watch the Red Moon live*

Re: Re:

grunty said:
Viruhin said:
I would probably attribute sounding pretty bad to nervousness, for being on NHK for the first time... (And also the fact that Sprinter is meant for 4 people :blood: )

No. They simply suck live for the most part.

its weird, how come Kalafina lives for the most part are worse than FJ lives despite 2/3rd of kalafina being 1/2 of FJ???

Back