Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

^ Honestly I'm still planning to attend a speculative 10th anniversary live event should it happen. Problem being that I'll be having to change jobs and location in a few months, so I can't guarantee I'll have the funds for it. But I'm going to try for it as much as I can.
My thoughts exactly! It better be BIG. And they better have that guy with the Edna hair on percussion.

I wish next Budokan live or Yokohama Arena... Saitama Super Arena is now too big for Kalafina unluckily. In future Budokan would be too big if they release singles like blaze

@Aelarion if you make a friend in japan, the club membership won't be much. Only about 40-50 USD per year and shipping letters is pretty cheap. :goodjob:

@Aelarion no prob!

Is anyone else going on April 15 and 16? I finally bought my ticket to Tokyo today. So it's official! booked my airbnb as well. Now, only to save up :XD:I've never seen the girls twice in a row. It'll be interesting lol

Edit: 森のホール21 is gorgeous. Wonder what kind of seats I got. My friend won't be able to pick them up until march 18

^You are so lucky. I wish I could just teleport there to be there with you. We could sing along with the songs! I think all of us should pull our money together for all of us to go see them live for their 10th! It would be awesome and we could bring gifts. *sigh* If only we were all rich.

@Liana_Ilia save up! You have a year to save up :) you can do it!

Thinking about it now, I've never spent so much money on a band before. Kalafina has gotten quite expensive :XD:I mean, the main reason I studied abroad and lived in Japan a few years ago was to see them live as often as I could...that year ended up costing me $50k (with 30k in private student loans...ugh) :@_@: and with overseas concerts like Mexico...that cost me a pretty penny. I already put so much money for this coming trip to see them in April...Conventions, too. Also included in this is FictionJunction :XD:plus all the tickets for the concerts, the singles and albums, the merch....I'm lucky I have a job that pays well now..or else I'd be in trouble :plot:

:XD:I mean, the main reason I studied abroad and lived in Japan a few years ago was to see them live as often as I could...that year ended up costing me $50k (with 30k in private student loans...ugh) :@_@:

I'm glad to have been able to help you with YK Live vol.#9 (and wish that you could have been around for YK Live vol.#10).

Now, do I extend my next trip to see Rie Akagi live...?

Ugh... I don't think I'd survive the flight... even in first class, which I would need because I am claustrophobic and I get motion sick, plus anxiety every turbulence. I do want to go soooooo badly. I am listening to the Chicago recording of Obbligato, which is amazing. I remember just being so ecstatic. It's my favorite song still. I remember getting their first album, and listening to love come down in my car on the way to my friend's house and loving every second of it. Listening to their songs in order of when I heard them. Their music truly has touched my heart, and will continue to hopefully for many more years!

Yes, but i googled it before asking, just in case, its about being afraid after being in small spaces, without windows, etc. But doesnt a concert venue count as one too if the people of the audience are too close to each other ?

It can do, yes. I know people who've had claustrophobia-triggered panic attacks when near the front of a busy concert venue, in some places it becomes pretty much impossible to move.

Ugh... I don't think I'd survive the flight... even in first class, which I would need because I am claustrophobic and I get motion sick, plus anxiety every turbulence. years!

It's not so bad. I survived a 28h trip(economic class) to go to Japan and 33 h return trip to go back to Brazil, all this by myself.
I'm anxious too, I hate turbulence and I can't sleep like the most people do. What you can do is simple not thinking about this and just go. Do everything you have to do and wait, when you arrive there, surely it'll be totally worth. You can ask your doctor to prescribe you tranquilizing medicines, it relieves the anxiety.

I have one objection against going to their Anniversay concert... it's winter in Japan and you'll not be able to enjoy the trip its fullest, their anniversary should be in Spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer at least would be far too hot, so I'm fine with it being in Winter. I was there in Autumn and it was really quite pleasant.

Me attending kalafina Winter LIVE = hot spring time at Mt Fuji for excursion!!!!!!

But ahem I can only dream....

I'm glad 9+one is in spring. Spring in Japan is so beautiful. Winter is okay, though I hated it when it snowed. I had to go to work and school walking in snow :wet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back