Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

Mentioned in this Tumblr post:

https://putschki1969.tumblr.com/pos...one-tokyo-performance-day-2?is_related_post=1

On a side note: Lots of cameras from all kinds of angles were seen at today’s concert. Chances are very high we are getting a DVD/BD release!!!

If that's the case, then I'm sad... I wanted to see either Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaeteiku or Gloria instead of yet another performance of believe (piano or not), and then I would rather have symphonia or sprinter as the final song.

Wish that secret recording would have included a snippet of Ashita no Keshiki...

Anyway Wakana sounds fine, more or less. Liked her in Kyrie and Kimi ga. Not enough Keiko in this recording.

Hikaru... she's passable in the heavenly blue snippet, but not in Magia and Consolation.
:uh..:

Hmmmm. I know it's only 6 minutes but it sounds like Wakana is really starting to get a hang of changing her voices in between the songs???

Like she uses her squeaky nasal new voice for the Magia "yeh heh heh"'s and in Kimi Ga Hikari ni Katteyuku and To the Beginning she sounds like she's really belting like she used to??? (I don't know how to say it properly).

Does anyone know the guitarist listed for Taiwan or the violinist for Hong Kong?

https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67135227.html

『Staffからのお知らせ』

2017/6/10 22:00

「Kalafina “9+ONE”」海外公演(台湾・香港)のサポートミュージシャンが決定致しました!!

「Kalafina “9+ONE” in Taiwan」
2017年7月15日(土)・16日(日) @台湾・ATT SHOW BOX
Guitar:夢時
Drums:佐藤強一
Bass:高橋“Jr.”知治
Keyboards:櫻田泰啓
Violin:今野 均
Manipulator:大平佳男

「Kalafina “9+ONE” in Hong Kong」
2017年7月29日(土) @香港・九龍湾国際展貿中心6階展貿廳3
Guitar:是永巧一
Drums:佐藤強一
Bass:高橋“Jr.”知治
Keyboards:櫻田泰啓
Violin:城元絢花
Manipulator:大平佳男

【セトリ】Kalafina “9+ONE” 6/10 仙台:仙台サンプラザホール

http://www.ywykk-hkw.club/entry/2017/06/10/204356

セットリスト

• overture
  • 1. 五月雨が過ぎた頃に (Samidare ga Sugita Koro ni)
  • 2.misterioso
  • 3.Lacrimosa
  • MC-1
  • 4.明日の景色 (Ashita no Keshiki)
  • 5.光の旋律 (Hikari no Senritsu)
  • 6.未来 (Mirai)
  • MC-2
  • 7.oblivious
  • 8.storia
  • 9.五月の魔法 (Gogatsu no Mahou)
  • 10.consolation
  • 11.to the beginning
  • MC-3
  • 12.春を待つ (Haru wo Matsu)
  • 13.アレルヤ(acoustic) (Alleluia)
  • Instrumental1(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • Instrumental2(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • 14.メルヒェン (Marchen)
  • 15.Magia
  • 16.Kyrie
  • 17.heavenly blue
  • 18.One Light
  • MC-4
  • 19.into the world
    Encore
  • E01.音楽 (Ongaku)
  • E02.blaze
  • MC-5
  • E03.far on the water

Double post (sry), but am I the only one noticing a distinct lack of After Eden-era songs? The only consistent one that is there is Magia (unsuprisingly), with symphonia and Kagayaku appearing on a day or so.

Double post (sry), but am I the only one noticing a distinct lack of After Eden-era songs? The only consistent one that is there is Magia (unsuprisingly), with symphonia and Kagayaku appearing on a day or so.

Because the songs were not that good and theyve performed destination unknown and Mune no Yukue way too often than they needed to. I need my magnolia back.

They also ditched their fotw album only songs quite fastly, tho on exchange they performed the horrible single songs. When will they get rid of the abomination that is One Light from their setlist.

On side note, if I see people actually voted for Magia and to the beginning on their 10th anniversary concert poll and those songs make their way to the setlist, the japanese fans really have bad taste.

I think they HAVE to have Magia and To the Beginning tbh.
Magia is one of the songs that made them explosively popular and To the Beginning shows off all three of them really nicely.

But I do agree they've been played.. Alot..

I have two extra HK$980 tickets for the Hong Kong live (row E far right hand side), sell at original price. If you are interested, please PM me.

(Edit: Oh my bad, it is in Hong Kong dollar :@_@:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back