Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

Doesnt really make sence to release new album with just 3 singles
Technically this next album would have 4 like SH, RM, & FotW (blaze, into the world, Märchen, Hyakka Ryouran)

Anyway, I think they're gonna release an album on/near their anniversary date (nearest Wednesday is the day after, January 24), or at the very least something

I like to think that after the 10th anniversary, Kajiura will chill with the lives and get the vocalists back to the studio.

Two years without a new Kalafina album is bad enough, but almost four years without a FictionJunction album is absolutely absurd.

okay im sorry if this comes as nitpicky but didnt SH album also come with 3 single (oblivious, sprinter/ARIA, fairytale)? what was the 4th single? or are people counting re:oblivious as a single?

Question, people: was HIKARU singing the upper harmony during "shirube~~" at the end of the second chorus of "Ashita no Keshiki"? I can't really tell, and she got absolutely no screentime during that beautiful, what-should-be three-part harmony...

^ I'm not sure I'll be much help since tbh in the DVD and even the raw recording from that tour, I can't really hear Hikaru. There is an overhead shot of the three of them on the DVD and Hikaru has her mic up, so she's singing some part, though. If it's anything like the one on the 5th anniversary CD, she should be the one singing the upper harmony there.

I don't recall any upper harmonies being sung at the end of Ashita no Keshiki's 2nd chorus... But maybe that's just me

Back