Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

I guess because holding out "miya~~" would make her voice wobble (for lack of a better word); you can hear it wobble a little in performances where she did song it, and it would only be worse now because her voice has lowered (Even though it seems the only register where Hikaru is consistent nowadays is falsetto)

Ahh i see. I remember when i first saw them perform lacrimosa live it was cool when she sang it :dote:

Setlist of today's 『Kalafina "9+ONE" in Taiwan』 at ATT SHOW BOX (07/15)

1.overture ~ to the beginning
2.misterioso
3.Lacrimosa
MC-1
4.明日の景色 (Ashita no Keshiki)
5.光の旋律 (Hikari no Senritsu)
6.未来 (Mirai)
MC-2
7.oblivious
8.傷跡 (Kizuato)
9.ARIA
10.seventh heaven
11.sprinter
MC-3
12.春を待つ (Haru wo Matsu)
13.believe
Instrumental1(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
Instrumental2(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
14.メルヒェン (Märchen)
15.Magia
16.Kyrie
17.heavenly blue
18.One Light
MC-4
19.into the world
Encore
E01.音楽 (Ongaku)
E02.blaze
MC-5
E03.ring your bell (acoustic)〜ring your bell

http://memeon-music.com/2017/07/15/kalafina-setlist/

Interesting, thanks HimeWakana !! I'm also curious sbout ARIA since it's one of my all time fave songs by Kala and I wanna see how will Hikaru sound in it now

http://memeon-music.com/2017/07/16/kalafina-setlist-2/

Kalafina “9+one” in Taiwan
ATT SHOW BOX
overture

1.to the beginning

−MC−

2.misterioso

3.Lacrimosa

−MC−

4.明日的景色

5.光之旋律

6.未來

−MC−

7.oblivious

8.傷跡

9.ARIA

10.seventh heaven

11.sprinter

−MC−

12.等待著春季

13.ring your bell

14.BAND inst

15.overture~Märchen

16.Magia

17.Kyrie

18.heavenly blue

19.One Light

−MC−

20.into the world

EN1.overture~音樂

EN2.blaze

EN3.哈利路亞

4.明日的景色
明日の景色/Ashita no Keshiki
5.光之旋律
光の旋律/Hikari no Senritsu
未来/Mirai
Kizuato
12.等待著春季
春を待つ/Haru wo Matsu
EN1.overture~音樂
音楽/Ongaku
EN3.哈利路亞
アレルヤ/Alleluia

I think this might've been one of the few times sprinter wasn't the ending song of the live (or last song pre-encore), but instead right in the middle at #11

Anyway I bet they're doing more KnK songs cause it's their 10th anni soon

Hi! former lurker here lol :ohoho:

Re: Taiwan 7/16 concert Alleluia was the last song but there was a playback of Samidare at the very end and they sang along a very short part. Honestly Alleluia was my least favorite song when performed live, but I felt the complete opposite when I heard them sing it. And it was the first Kalafina concert that I attended so I shed many tears of joy lol huhuhu so beautiful~

I wonder if next album release (which will be announced on last day of the tour) will be a 10th anniversary BEST or another studio album....

If i were Kajiura i d release BD/DVD of the already recorded live in Autumn, i d place the studio album around december, and leave the best album for january since that time will be the concert. Doesnt really make sence to release new album with just 3 singles

Back