Kalafina at AnimagiC 2012 Germany

Great job George !

The translation by Firak is an higher level than mine.
It is interesting to compare the answers of the band in both interview - for the german magazine and for the french one -.

Hey, thanks George!

Yess, just you come to Austria! :plot: It is...well, the closest for now to me :desksweat:

george1234 said:
Speaking of Interviews, FxMacCobra sent me 2 days ago, as a Christmass Present to CPM, the translation (from French) an Interview Kalafina gave while at AniMagic. I corrected most of the english text but if you find any please report it :)
Thank you (both of you). I could offer to proofread the text, if necessary.

because of that other video with the Q&A panel,
I asked a friend if he can load the video from youtube and send it to me. so hopefully I can start translating it tomorrow!

:stars:

Hi!! Newbie here!!! :-)

Wow!!! So many great reports and interviews!!! Glad to finally meet people who have also had the chance to see Kalafina at Animagic!!

Back then, I was so ecstatic and wired :D Thinking back on it, I can hardly remember anything at all, which I find so sad!! :touched:

All those pics and interviews helped to bring back those dear memories.

Wolfychi said:
because of that other video with the Q&A panel, I asked a friend if he can load the video from youtube and send it to me. so hopefully I can start translating it tomorrow!
If it makes things easier for you, there is a transcript of the panel available here. I haven't checked how accurate it is, but it may be a good starting point for a translation.

because of that other video with the Q&A panel,
I asked a friend if he can load the video from youtube and send it to me. so hopefully I can start translating it tomorrow!

waaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks a lot!!! I can not wait!!! :shy: :shy:

Hi!! Newbie here!!! :-)

Wow!!! So many great reports and interviews!!! Glad to finally meet people who have also had the chance to see Kalafina at Animagic!!

Back then, I was so ecstatic and wired :D Thinking back on it, I can hardly remember anything at all, which I find so sad!!

All those pics and interviews helped to bring back those dear memories.

I totally agree with you!! :cry:

Re:

HimeWakana said:
I totally agree with you!! :cry:

It was quite horrible right after the event! For days I was REALLY depressed and I felt I had missed out on SO much, although that absolutely hadn't been the case as I had been really fortunate contrary to some other people who didn't even get the chance to get their CDs signed.

Next time (IF there's ever gonna be a next time) I'll try to be less excited so I can properly relish that experience.

I really hope that the next time, the organization is different :uh..:
30 euro for a RE of an album is a thieving!

^ Its not a thieving since that's how much they sell them in japan. However, If you get a collection where 2 of the 3 albums are 3 and 2 years old and the most recent in it is 1 year old its natural to be less than 30 + 30 + 30 = 90 because that would be thieving. They had to adjust the price anyway because nobody would buy something that old in this price in Europe.

Re:

HimeWakana said:
I really hope that the next time, the organization is different :uh..:
30 euro for a RE of an album is a thieving!
I guess they didn't expect that Kalafina would have such a huge international fanbase. Well, let's hope they are aware of us now and will take our numbers into consideration when they are organising another event.

george1234 said:
^ Its not a thieving since that's how much they sell them in japan. However, If you get a collection where 2 of the 3 albums are 3 and 2 years old and the most recent in it is 1 year old its natural to be less than 30 + 30 + 30 = 90 because that would be thieving. They had to adjust the price anyway because nobody would buy something that old in this price in Europe.
Sad but true. Japan is VERY expensive when it comes to things like this.
Not to say that prices in Austria aren't high as well but I guess we are not used to paying so much for ONE CD, especially when it's not the latest release.

They had to adjust the price anyway because nobody would buy something that old in this price in Europe.

yes this may be true...

I guess they didn't expect that Kalafina would have such a huge international fanbase. Well, let's hope they are aware of us now and will take our numbers into consideration when they are organising another event.
Aye aye!! Let's hope for the future!! ^^

Back