Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

I also want the connect cover! :wai:

Hmm, in obbligato starting, Keiko was singing...then you can hear Yuki and Wakana in the background... (Dunno if that meant lower harmony though...)

^ Oh yeah! I want Connect Kalafina ver. so badly too :TdT: And especially now hearing that Kajiura-sensei rearranged the chorus especially for them :stars: :stars: How many months after the live event do they broadcast it? It's been three months... They usually release these Lisani videos a few months after the date of the live...right? RIGHT? :omg: Pleeeeeaassseeee :cry:

@casa: I dunno, I thought apart from the chorus, obbligato had Wakana on the higher melody and Keiko/Hikaru interchangeably on the main line/lower harmony during the verse parts :confu: So Hikaru saying Wakana does lower harmony at some point surprises me :XD:

EDIT:
Lisani 2011 was December 4, then video of the live popped up around early February 2012 (Feb 8th in fact, Keiri posted them here)...that took about three months...

If Lisani 2013 was Jan 26 - 27...three months from that is April 20-something??? Should we expect imminent footage of this live, then??? :omg: Do they ever not broadcast it sometimes? :confu: :ghost:

^ I don't think so, since it got held at Budoukan for two days: Budoukan is one of the largest regular concert venues in Japan, which implies that many people are willing to go.

But then again, I might be wrong.

@Cerise Thanks for the interview..it's really interesting.. :dote:

Is this story a dream that the forest is having?
Wakana...lol... From now on, I may imagin that it's the 'dream of the sleeping forest' when I listen to this song.

@mashimomenu: According to wikipedia, the Nippon Budokan seats 14,200. Joe Hisaishi's 2008 Studio Ghibli concerts, the Macross Frontier concerts and many other events have been held there.

Yokohama Arena (used by Animax Musix) holds about 17,000 people.

For Animelo Summer Live, Saitama Super Arena has about 27,000 audience. (Minori Chihara held her birthday concert there on Nov 18 2012, and Nana Mizuki held two concerts there in January 2013).

Tokyo Dome can hold 42,000 for concerts. (Nana Mizuki had concerts there on Dec 3 and 4 2011).

By comparison, Tokyo International Forum Hall A has 5,012 seats, being the largest concert hall in Japan.

Re:

mashimomenu said:
^ I don't think so, since it got held at Budoukan for two days: Budoukan is one of the largest regular concert venues in Japan, which implies that many people are willing to go.

But then again, I might be wrong.

I mean the TV broadcast.

@Kugayama: Thanks for enlightening me. Seems like I've been misunderstanding the size rankings... :uh..:

Also, thanks a lot for the posting the interview translation, Cerise!
I wanna listen to Connect -Kalafina ver.-! :wai:

Thank you Cerise for the translation! :sohappy:
/me hugs Cerise

I dont have time nor nerves at the moment to read but next time im on it x)

Thanks for posting that interview translation, Cerise! It was really cool to hear what they themselves thought of the album. The recording process seems a pretty 'democratic' lately, with Yuki taking advice from the vocalists and musicians. It's really giving Kala its own 'identity' now, which is nice to see.

The 'warm' and comforting feeling, and the sepia-coloured image to it, certainly came a across well. I think the whole album does what it's intended to do, at least for me. I did a review of my own a few days ago if anyone's interested.

I didn't realise that Tokyo Dome is such a huge venue though...I know the Budokan is *the* live venue for Japanese music, but I kinda expected it to be a bit bigger than that. I'd still love to see a band/artist I admire playing there though (the Boom Boom Satellites are holding a concert there sometime soon and I really wish I could be there!).

I know that this is a lot late to the punch, but thanks for posting the interview, Cerise. It's so awesome seeing what the members themselves think of the songs as you listen to them. :sparkleguy:

Back