Kalafina 10th single"to the beginning"(Fate/Zero OP2)

^
it's not in term of "the taste of the people who composed the songs", but in term of "the taste of people who bought the songs/CDs"...

^ yup. I think Kajiura-sama's music is the best I've ever listened to, yet ... it is not as famous as mainstream music

Hmm...about the taste of J-pop fans...IMO, taste of 'the majorities' isn't that good but they have a bigger proportion of 'good taste' listeners comparing to any other countries.... :ayashii: (and it's a reason why Yuki kingdom can survive and keep growing in that world.... :sparkleguy: .)

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Hmm...about the taste of J-pop fans...IMO, taste of 'the majorities' isn't that good but they have a bigger proportion of 'good taste' listeners comparing to any other countries.... :ayashii: (and it's a reason why Yuki kingdom can survive and keep growing in that world.... :sparkleguy: .)

Then I'm a "good taste" listener! None of my friends like Kalafina no matter how I encourage them to listen to Yuki's songs. They said it's too freaky. :XD:

I got my single ! ("to the beginning" RE), as present from Kera-chan! :sohappy: :sohappy:

This time (unlike "storia") it arrived 100% undamaged (storia had a scratch on the front side of the CD case) :dote:

It seems its first press edition too, since I also got that calendar card, which is like shiny normal card, that has from the one side the 2012 calendar in timy letters (should be font 7 or 8) and on the other side the girls pictured as in the coverart. :dote:

What bugs me is that small piece of paper (number #05 on scans) thats out side the CD and there's a high danger to lose it. :uh..:

Re:

george1234 said:
I got my single ! ("to the beginning" RE), as present from Kera-chan! :sohappy: :sohappy:

This time (unlike "storia") it arrived 100% undamaged (storia had a scratch on the front side of the CD case) :dote:

It seems its first press edition too, since I also got that calendar card, which is like shiny normal card, that has from the one side the 2012 calendar in timy letters (should be font 7 or 8) and on the other side the girls pictured as in the coverart. :dote:

What bugs me is that small piece of paper (number #05 on scans) thats out side the CD and there's a high danger to lose it. :uh..:

Omg such shiawase! :dote: I am so jelous :cry: :gimmeh: Storia DVD PV purisuuuu!

I did some vocal removing in manten using audacity (it makes background voices foreground) and it sounds like Keiko sings most of the song alone at the background, and, during her solo parts there's no harmony by Hikaru or Wakana or herself :ayashii: /?vacgoabn1gasaox (mediafire)

@George1234 Wow, I've used the same technique for lirica and I can hear Hikaru's vocals at 3:10. I thought she wasn't in that song at all. Gonna have more fun with this. Thanks for sharing with us.

Also, in neverending chorus I hear a pretty loud female voice that I think either Hikaru does or someone else (edit: it probably is Hikaru but she just sounds weird xD)

^ lol I can clearly hear Hikaru's voice in lirica without even decent earphone :tea:

^ Are you sure that's not Yuriko? Her voice is slightly similar to Hikaru's (which is why they blend so well in Yuuka's Vol. 4 performance, I think) :confu:

On a somewhat unrelated note, though, I think I can hear Hikaru in Silent Moon now :XD:

^ Wow, that's interesting! I could never quite hear Hikaru in Lirica before...shows how bad my listening is sometimes :XD:

Back