• Le Portrait de Petite Cossette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenosaga Episodes II & III

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tsubasa Chronicle

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Hokuto no Ken

• Other (Kimagure Orange Road, Boogiepop and Others, Etc...)

• Total voters
M

Mint Truffles

Yeah. I just wanted to know what you think her best work is. :o
I love ALL of her works but...Xenosaga Episodes II & III actually stand out to me. I guess its because we hear new styles incorporated with her formerly used ones. :o Take rolling down the U.M.N for example. I have a friend who prefers Yoko Kanno to Yuki Kajiura (RAWR! *cuts self* :angry: ) but when I sent her the song, she was really impressed and couldn't believe that it was her. Also, memorable songs like hepatica (KOS-MOS) and we've got to believe in something are still etched into my mind. I fricken love them! hepatica (KOS-MOS) was actually my most played song until oblivious came along...ATLEAST ITS STILL KAJIURA. <33333 :love: :hearts: :please:

what a difficult question @_@ @_@ @_@
I chose xenosaga in the end :XD: maybe because i spent the most hours with it

I choosed Tsubasa Chronicle for the same reason with kerahna and because, in my opinion it has the higher rate of nice tracks contained in the soundtrack

@_@ I dont know how to say it in english ^^;

Hm...except Mai Otome, Erementar Gerad, I find her works are great...

I especially like Noir, .hack, Petite Cossette, Hokuto no Ken, Madlax

But for the best, I choose Noir...
Simply because of my memory with it.

maha_gnosis said:
Hm...except Mai Otome, Erementar Gerad, I find her works are great...

I especially like Noir, .hack, Petite Cossette, Hokuto no Ken, Madlax

But for the best, I choose Noir...
Simply because of my memory with it.

I agree with you maha-san, i didn't like erementar gerad and mai otome
works, and hokuto no ken too.

Personally, I prefer Noir OST1 (it was love at first "sight"), Le Portrait de Petit Cossette OST (Marina-chan I LOVE YOU!!! :love: ), Madlax OSTs (Yuuka-chan :please: ) and Kara no Kyoukai Works. I can't choose one song in particular, it's beyond my heart... maybe "canta per me", it's very important to me :shy:

ahhh the music in noir is very important to me too! it is the first time i watched and anime and thought "wow this music is amaaaazinnggg O___________O" before i knew who Yuki was

I had never taken notice of anime music before that

whaaa I choose Tsubasa chronicle, I was hesitating with xenosaga, but I didn't chose xeno because I had the impression there are too many songs which are too short <_<
but thinking of it more and more, I should have voted noir, the 3 albums are just great work ! so many different songs, we can feel that each song were not neglected...
wah me too canta-per-me was, I think, my first contact with yuki O__O

Cruel people T_T I can't choose any work... Hokuto no Ken... Tsubasa/Xenosaga... Noir... hack :desksweat:
.hack//SIGN has a great soundtrack...

Kazado said:
Cruel people T_T I can't choose any work... Hokuto no Ken... Tsubasa/Xenosaga... Noir... hack :desksweat:
.hack//SIGN has a great soundtrack...
Me neither Dx

Good news. :o
I have listened to oblivious over 500 times. :bwahaha:
GO ME! <3

----------------------------------
itsuka kimi to futari yoru o
asa o hiru o hoshi o yume o
natsu o fuyu o toki o kaze o
mizu o tsuchi o sora o
WE GO FURTHER IN THE DESTINY
----------------------------------

Thats my favorite part of the song, yo. :blood:

noir and madlax are my favorite osts.... but i chose noir just cuz it was my first yuki kajiura ost (actually my first was xeno3 but i didn't know who yuki was when i download it)

Currently, I think I'm in love with .hack Liminality :) A very good soundtrack!

Depends on my mood I guess :knife: (I could have said Velvet no Inori :x)

allexiel said:
Currently, I think I'm in love with .hack Liminality :) A very good soundtrack!

Depends on my mood I guess :knife: (I could have said Velvet no Inori :x)

I dont vote nothing. I think that those all are same good.

Any preference Theo ?
Imagine, it's the end of the world ane you can save just one yuki cd, which one will it be ? xD
or something funnier! I'm pointing a gun on your head, you have 3 sec to anwser the question!

hm..... .hack//Sign, Liminality, El Cazador, Tsubasa Chronicle... if i have to choose._.
it's the end of the world ane you can save just one yuki cd, which one will it be ?
my Yuki double layer dvd XD

LOL!!!! you're cheating Midoriiiiiiiiiii
I said one CD ! nyahaaaah =P

Zuiyon said:
Any preference Theo ?
Imagine, it's the end of the world ane you can save just one yuki cd, which one will it be ? xD
or something funnier! I'm pointing a gun on your head, you have 3 sec to anwser the question!

Daah. Well, if its end of the world how i can save one cd? If there is end of the world, i will stay with all Kajiura's cd's.
I just cant choose the best.

Holy shit! Umm... One song taked my heart. Yuki!!! Whyyyyy?!? Yuki's music is hypnotic. I tought that all Yuki's songs are best but this... :omgwtf:

I have listened that song 17 time running again and again.

My love, so sweet is just so great. :cry:

Back