george1234

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... -4026.html
July 13, 2013
俯瞰風景 3D

空の境界、俯瞰風景3D・前夜祭、テアトル新宿で見てきました。
20130712_210409_2.jpg

うっなぜだか写真が横向きに……だが気にしない。
アニメの3Dってどんな風になるんだろうと思っていたんですが、
飛び出して来るというより奥行きがリアルに感じられて、「向こう側の世界」をスクリーンサイズの窓からのぞき込んでいるような感覚。窓の向こう側には、奥にも左右にも上下にも、この世界が普通に続いているんだろうな……とナチュラルに思えてしまう感じ。新鮮で実に面白かったです。正直2Dで見るのとここまで感覚が違うとは思っていませんでした。橙子さんの3Dのお部屋も素敵だったなあ。行ってみたい。
席の関係もあるかもしれませんね。私は最後列から拝見していましたから。
そして怖いシーンの怖さは三倍増しに……特に高い所が。(((( ;゚Д゚)))
高い所苦手なので、ビル上シーンはもう……2Dの時は平気だったのに〜。
五年数ヶ月ぶりに(もうそんなに経っていたのか……汗)劇場で見た「俯瞰風景」はやはり普通に一視聴者としてとても楽しめました。音楽も、ああこんな風に作ったな、と懐かしかった。深みのある凝りに凝った映像に素敵に酔いました。改めて、この作品に関わらせて頂けた事への幸せを感じながら。
そして、前夜祭にて告知がありましたが、
今秋公開になる、劇場版アニメーション「空の境界・未来福音」の歌を、Kalafinaが歌わせて頂いております。
「未来福音」の初期の映像を、頭の中でBGMのプランニングしながらじーっと見ていたら、ラストシーンの後にどすんと降ってきた曲です(笑)。
ラストシーンの台詞を聞いていたら、歌詞の一行目がぽっと出てきて、「ああこの言葉で歌は始めたいな」と思っていたら、頭の中でKeikoちゃんがいきなり歌い始めちゃって、これはやばいと慌てて五線紙を出して(^_^:)、流れる曲を追いかけてがーっと譜面を書いて行ったら出来ました。歌詞も半分はその時のままだなあ。Kalafina史上最速で出来たメロディーなのは間違いない。
なのでとてもシンプルな曲ですが、自分の中ではとてもしっくり行っております。
皆様にも、「未来福音」の歌としてお楽しみ頂けたら、と願うばかりです!
……と、何事も無かったかのように再開してみるブログ。
何年ぶりとかもう考えない。気にしたら負けよ。
本当はKaji Fesの後にも、ブログ書こうと色々文章認めてみたのですが、なんだか書きたい事が多すぎて逆にまとまらなかったのでございます。
これから、ブログもぼちぼち復活させてゆこうと思っております(^_^:)。
ではでは!

==============================

partial translation by Hatouchan

The song for the movie, "Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin", which will be releasing this fall, will be sung by Kalafina. It's a song that came to me (lit. fell into my head) as I finished the last scenes from the early footage of Mirai Fukuin (laughs).

As I listened to the dialogue/lines from the last scene, the first lines for the lyrics just popped out. And as I thought, "Ahh... I want to start the song with these words", Keiko-chan just suddenly started singing in my head. I thought, "Oh no!", scrambled to grab the score sheet (^_^:), and wrote the song whilst chasing after the melody flowing in my head. The lyrics are more or less (half) as they were at the time. There's no mistake that this song was the quickest to be completed in Kalafina's history.

So, it's a really simple song but it's something that feels very right to me. I hope that, as a song for Mirai Fukuin, it is something that everyone will enjoy!

oh wow, this is fabulous news :dote: the song is already finished... and keiko will apparently get some beginning solo lines? :ayashii:

Yesss, maybe it will be closer to Seventh Heaven this time! Thanks for the translation. I am looking forward to it.

I'm so curious now about the song!! *____* You're right Liana-chan, let's hope for a song in Seventh Heaven style!

With that kind of inspiration.... I hope it's really really good! :D

Ohhh, a Seventh Heaven-style song :nosebleed: it would be great

So, we will see :innocent: Atlhou it still seems a bit too early for anything new, but its ok, Im curious as well

Keiko-chan just suddenly started singing in my head. I thought, "Oh no!", scrambled to grab the score sheet (^_^:), and wrote the song whilst chasing after the melody flowing in my head.

I love the way Kajiura-san was caught off guard for this one... :shy:

^Yes, I often wonder how she is able to sleep with all those ideas flowing in her head. I would not be a great composer, I have too many things going on in my head. heh

I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Seventh Heaven the song (Seventh Heaven the album is another matter). However, I'm still looking forward to this song. Hikari Furu was close to Seventh Heaven in style but I still liked it, so I have high hopes for this.

Back