hmmm at least she got our present when she was cured ^w^
waaahh a fan from japan! You're the first who came here xD
and AAAhhhhh Welcome to the forum Yuuuumi x3

thank you for the info ;)

welcome Yumi^-^
how did you find cpm? by reading Yuki's blog? XD

Oooh, poor Yuki. At least she was cured =3

Thank you and very welcome, Yumi. :smooch:

eee Yumi is not the first... atu was. ... but yeah welcome :3 .. and its nice to hear shes' fine now :3

Chibi

Zuiyon-san
Thanks for welcome!! I'm very glad :aww:

It was fantastic, beautifull and emotional live...
Kalafina was cuuute, 4 divas(Yuriko Kaida, WAKANA, KEIKO, KAORI) were gorgeous, Eri Ito was transparent beauty, Band men were so cooool...
of course our Yuki's talk and play were cooool, lyrical, powerful and beautiful.
It was hot day as for the temperature and my feeling.
I look forward to reelease of the live DVD from bottom of my heart.
All of you can enjoy the mood of live with DVD, too...
You could see dancing Yuki and divas with "zodiacal Sign" on the DVD^^

And I went Yuki and Revo(Sound Horizon)'s live "Dream Port" too.
I was happy to hear each versions "Salva nos".
(Yuri Kasahara's version at "Dream Port", Yuriko Kaida's version at last month! Both were splendid. I wanted you to hear both of that...)

See you :dote:

Yumi said:
And I went Yuki and Revo(Sound Horizon)'s live "Dream Port" too.
I was happy to hear each versions "Salva nos".
(Yuri Kasahara's version at "Dream Port", Yuriko Kaida's version at last month! Both were splendid. I wanted you to hear both of that...)
:uhh:
does that have anything to do with Kajiuras latest blog entries and that "salva nova" ... *wants to know* :pwease:

Chibi

:sohappy: You are welcome Yumi!! If shunchan is from Japan too you are the 2nd member from Yuki's country. Oh, so you went to both DreamPort concert and live vol #2. < thats so nice andyou are really lucky that you live in a country were you can find all the CDs of Yuki, read all her interviews and blog without translator and of course understand the songs XD.(not to methion all the anime and manga) I wish I could be in the same position too :comeback: .
Anyway, enjoy the site and the forum to their fullest! :D

Midori-san
Hi.
I knew CPM for two or three years, but only reading long time...
I know that she is happy with CPM's present for her, and I feel happy too.

Kazado-san
But she say this August will be "A drinking reinforcement week" :desksweat:
I am slightly anxious for her stmach...

Chibi-san
Oh really?where does atu going...

"salsa nova" :knife:
It was one of audience's spelling error at a questionnaire after the live.
A question that say "The music that won through up to your impression tonight", someone answer as "salva nos" but she or he have made a spelling mistake.
She like it's unique mistake very much and seem to enjoy it (all of you know "salva nos" is far apart from the mood of salsa!) while feeling sorry for talk about the mistake of her fan.

waaaa yumi thanks so much for telling us all about that!! <3 we were so confused x) :dote: :dote:

ahh yuki is so cute when she gets drunk but i hope she doesnt get into any accidents ^^;

Yumi said:
You could see dancing Yuki and divas with "zodiacal Sign" on the DVD^^
:aww: Yuki dancing with her divas x3 I want to see it :comeback:

awww how you describe the DVD, it seems so intense x3 I want to see it! I'm waiting for the DVD ^w^

Ahh you're so lucky! you heard the two live version of salva nos !
Aaah I just get my copy of Dream port! and I just saw the DVD live, it's sooo good :aww: there are so much emotions on it x)
but I wonder which tracks were performed in Dream Port :huh:

"A drinking reinforcement week" aawww alcohol is baaad x__x

lol okay that salsa nova comes from a fan's <__<
:twitch:

OMG dancing yuki!!! OMGGGGG :dote: :dote: :dote: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: she is really starting to become less shy now ^_^ first singing alone with revo and now DANCING!!!

george1234-san
Hello.
Her member's live are so nice. It was wonderfull time.
I am sorry that live performance is seen only in Japan though the fan to her like you all over the world...
Even if the live at overseas is difficult, I pray for coming true sometime.

Kerahna-san
Hello.
If I was able to help you about "salsa nova" and something I wrote, I'm so glad!
Already you know I cannot write English well, but I wish I could help you when you cannot read difficult Japanese sentence in Yuki's blog.

Zuiyon-san
It was really splendid live, I waiting live#2 DVD too...
There was some of surprising cover tune, the music arrangement for live was wonderful.
I think all of you will be satisfied the splendid performance.

Ahh...
The performance except "Sajin no kanata he..."(translate in English "to the distance of the sand storm"...?) is not see in DVD which is attached to a "Dream Port" CD.
only "Sajin no kanata he..." is seen in Japan now.
I heard that few of the "Dream Port"'s live movie was screening at the talking show by Yuki and Revo(SH) at few weeks ago. I did not went it... :cry:

By the problem of the right(a lot of recordmakers are concerned), "Dream Port"'s live movie may not to be DVD...
At the Dream Port, Yuki and her member play "salva nos" -album Fiction version, featuring Yuri Kasahara's operatic singing. It was great!

She liked "salsa nova". :dote:
So, in the beginning of the blog of August 4th, she wrote...
she danced "salva nos" in salsa style at her parent's house, then a younger sister pointed out "it is not salsa. you are nonsense though it is a composer..."
(when just only read it, we imagine younger sister is cool, but she is so loving a family.
Yuki said a younger sister is the first of the fan of Yuki,Yuki is encouraged very much by a younger sister since when she was amateur.)

It is about 0:00 of the night now at Japan.
see you all. :dote: :dote:

george1234-san
noooo
I write a sentence in English slowly,so my response became slow. I'm sorry...

Kerahna-san
"zodiacal sign"'s dance has choreography that move a hand ,invention by KEIKO.
and Yuki showed a KATAKANA text of Kajiuran lyric of "zodiacal sign" on her blog. Some of the audience sang with Yuki and diva at live night.

good night :sohappy:

atu is going nowhere.. i just said he was here first from the Japanese fans (than most likely shunchan and than you) - but i know there is a lot more fans from Japan, they just don't way anything (like you didn't >.<). Which is really sad. You all have predigest "OMG my English is so bad, i write slowly, nobody understands me" but that is so wrong. If i can understand the English atu uses (which comes from language generators) i bet other people can as well.. accept for English people themselfs (sorry Kerahna i'm speaking generally now >.<) they just to stupid to actually read the words that are written and than they say something like "Whut did u say?" possibly with some 1337 speak as well <.<
Just like you take your time to write something they should take time to read it <.< ..... Well i started the same, writing in Word to get underlined wrongly spelled words and when i noticed that nobody rally bites i started writing a lot.. and now i'm much better with it (but believe me when i say that when i started my English was way worst than yours atm - though i'd lie if i'd say your English is bad since its really good XD)
So don't be afraid to talk more XD

Yumi said:
So, in the beginning of the blog of August 4th, she wrote...
she danced "salva nos" in salsa style at her parent's house, then a younger sister pointed out "it is not salsa. you are nonsense though it is a composer..."
(when just only read it, we imagine younger sister is cool, but she is so loving a family.
Yuki said a younger sister is the first of the fan of Yuki,Yuki is encouraged very much by a younger sister since when she was amateur.)
I loled at this really hard XD.... Kajiura getting all exited and out of her character while her sister criticize her that it doesn't fit her image :XD:
I think all first fans are like that XD being really mad fans and taking care of their fandoms image XD
But i'm still happy for Kajiura to have lots of fun now TT____TT its something priceless with the stressful environment we live in now >.<

Chibi

Chibi-Chibi said:
atu is going nowhere.. i just said he was here first from the Japanese fans (than most likely shunchan and than you) - but i know there is a lot more fans from Japan, they just don't way anything (like you didn't >.<). Which is really sad. You all have predigest "OMG my English is so bad, i write slowly, nobody understands me" but that is so wrong. If i can understand the English atu uses (which comes from language generators) i bet other people can as well.. accept for English people themselfs (sorry Kerahna i'm speaking generally now >.<) they just to stupid to actually read the words that are written and than they say something like "Whut did u say?" possibly with some 1337 speak as well <.<
Just like you take your time to write something they should take time to read it <.< ..... Well i started the same, writing in Word to get underlined wrongly spelled words and when i noticed that nobody rally bites i started writing a lot.. and now i'm much better with it (but believe me when i say that when i started my English was way worst than yours atm - though i'd lie if i'd say your English is bad since its really good XD)
So don't be afraid to talk more XD

**totally agrees**

japanese fans, please share your passion for Yuki with us!!!!! :aww:

Yumi, we are so blessed to have you hereeee :aww: :aww: :aww: thank you for sharing so much with us~~~

And it's amazing to hear yuki has been doing crazy stuff like this <3 ahhh so cute~~~

@ Yumi.
No you dont need to worry ^^; , Your english are good! And believe me, the is no problem that you write slow, I was also writing slow one year before, its just matter of practice, you will see that after one year of reading and posting here you will become really better in writing speed.

And everyone here is doing his mistakes (eg, I cant get used to the fact that after "did" we dont put the verb in past form) and even the english speaker are not as perfect as you people may think (eg, Kerahna doesnt know the tenses' names, but uses them correctly because she has grown up in an english speaking country)

omg I didnt knew that atu was from japan ^^;

@ all the people who are afraid to join because they think their english are bad:
There is no need to worry about that, we are international community (people from mostly non english speaking countries) not teachers that will correct your mistakes or people that will make fun of you.
So guys, join without fearing anything. We are always welcome to everyone :D

Yumi said:
There was some of surprising cover tune, the music arrangement for live was wonderful.
I think all of you will be satisfied the splendid performance.
:aww: I can't wait!

Yummi said:
The performance except "Sajin no kanata he..."(translate in English "to the distance of the sand storm"...?) is not see in DVD which is attached to a "Dream Port" CD.
Yes and that's very sad é_è but Sajin no kanata e is a really good song ^w^

Yumi said:
I heard that few of the "Dream Port"'s live movie was screening at the talking show by Yuki and Revo(SH) at few weeks ago. I did not went it... :cry:
You mean that a few weeks ago, there were a party where they show Dream Port live on screens ? o.O

Yumi said:
"Dream Port"'s live movie may not to be DVD...
hmm but there are a lot of other artists who sell their whole live on DVD !

Yummy said:
she wrote...
That's so cute xD

Yummy said:
"zodiacal sign"'s dance has choreography that move a hand ,invention by KEIKO.
ooooh ! Keiko's dance ? xD I want to see it! :bwahaha:

aaahhh chibi-chibi is right!!
hey all japanese-fan-san, please manifest yourself if you are here ! xD

and I just cant imagine how you can dance a chorus-like christianic prayer (like salva nos) in salsa style :XD: :XD:

It has to be extremely funny.

Back