Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

Yes. If not, why did I put it? I feel like you're literally trying to poke me for what I might have said. This is not the place, and why would I DM you such things?
I dunno? You did edit out and bold parts of my quote. Figured I'd ask to be sure. I think it's better to resolve shit fast. ( ' ')b

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry nearly everybody has their run-ins with grunty on these forum. After all that is his username.

As for YK, I'm still hoping for a good resolution. It's hard to imagine how things will play out with everyone being so tight lipped due to contractual obligations.

I'm just hoping somewhere in this official announcement is a mention of the 10th anniversary bluray/DVD release date. JUSSAYIN that's all i can look forward to atthispoint

Oh, I thought Keiko had some sort of treatment before the red day/blue day? Or am I remembering things differently? I don't know... there wasn't a source, just thought I remembered it on here.

I hope for the release as well! We should wait until the end of the month when all of this is cleared up by their words at the 1st doc showing. *sigh* I hope everyone is okay. That's all I hope for right now. I want to hug them though.

Oh, I thought Keiko had some sort of treatment before the red day/blue day? Or am I remembering things differently? I don't know... there wasn't a source, just thought I remembered it on here.

I'm pretty sure any sort of vocal fold procedure would require a few weeks of vocal rest, so perhaps it was something else.

The only Keiko-related illness I remember she had was the mild bronchitis around the time YKL13 concerts that she decided to not participate in the concerts.

And they're opening another Kalafina Cafe, right? It's kinda weird because of this circumstance but it's also a good marketing strategy because fans would think of it as "the last Kalafina/Kalafina as WKH cafe" and in a way it could increase their profit.

^^ just gave it a read and it is a very awkwardly written piece of text...
It's all over the place grammatically, and lacks the subtlty in the Japanese language that you give out some pretty off putting (crazy even) vibe.

There is so much unnatural vocabulary, wong kanji and overal confused sentence structures. It was a really uncomfortable and invasive read.
I doubt Japanese fans and the girls would appreciate this right now.

If you want to be taken seriously, I'd consider seriously get consider having a native speaker rewrite this entire thing for you before trying to reach the girls.

Not that Kalafina or Kajiura need anymore pressure than they have now.

something crossed my mind again

how about Rekishi Hiwa Historia project? will she end it?

something crossed my mind again

how about Rekishi Hiwa Historia project? will she end it?
Maybe. Maybe not. Since she's independent now, she might want to keep with ongoing project like this and SAO so she always has some money coming in. Or, if she wanted to be a little crazy, she could go for a fresh start and end her involvement with them in favor of finding more personally fulfilling works.

Maybe. Maybe not. Since she's independent now, she might want to keep with ongoing project like this and SAO so she always has some money coming in. Or, if she wanted to be a little crazy, she could go for a fresh start and end her involvement with them in favor of finding more personally fulfilling works.

storia was the first RHH OST, right? I don't know if it was first episode or not, either. So if RHH is willing to work with her and Kalafina, and it was great I admit it, the disbandment rumor will be hoax. Just my opinion. Still no new OST for RHH after into the world, though...

Back