Kajiura Family Media Appearances

Thank Yuki88 for being diligent in looking up all these info haha. :XD:

Maybe the show will make its way to Youtube or one of those Chinese video websites one of these days. It has happened before (to shows in which Kalafina appeared in) so grab those videos once they're available before Sony starts their hunting games. :ohoho:

^ I hope someone records it! Gah, if only KeyholeTV worked for me... :orz:

@keiri: lol don't mention it. It's just that I follow LisAni! On twitter and saw the tweet about this lol :XD:

Just asking did anyone recorded this by any chance?

March 21, 2012 Kalafina Live DVD/Blu-ray Release Commemoration Special Program @ Nico Nico Douga Live
Date: March 21, 2012 (Wed)
Time: 23:00 – 25:00 (JST)
URL: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv84185776
Summary of Contents:
The livestream program will contain past music clips, offshots in LA and Hong Kong, videos of live concerts etc.

^
As far as I know, not yet. But you needn't have to worry. Apart from the video of Kalafina introducing the broadcast at the beginning of the footage, everything else (i.e. the rest of the program) consisted of things we have seen elsewhere e.g. the PVs, the bonus extras that were recorded in the DVDs packaged with the limited edition CDs etc. In other words, they just took all those old videos and compiled them into a live broadcast. If I have to sound mean about it, the Nico Nico live broadcast was probably a waste of time. :ohoho:

^
Just like what I've thought... But I already signed up an account at nicovideo for the sake of that, LOL

I completely forgot to watch that :XD: :XD: :XD:

Ah well. If there wasn't any new backstage footage with the band, then I guess it wasn't a big thing to miss :XD: :XD:

As far as I know, not yet. But you needn't have to worry. Apart from the video of Kalafina introducing the broadcast at the beginning of the footage, everything else (i.e. the rest of the program) consisted of things we have seen elsewhere e.g. the PVs, the bonus extras that were recorded in the DVDs packaged with the limited edition CDs etc. In other words, they just took all those old videos and compiled them into a live broadcast. If I have to sound mean about it, the Nico Nico live broadcast was probably a waste of time.
+1!! :XD:

What about the footage from LisAni TV? Anyone recorded that? I just remembered that it was aired last night lol.

No. After all, something from LisAni TV most likely will be ended on youtube, either official or someone recorded it... There's a certain someone who always record something about Kala and I'll just check his channel LOL

2 new appearance for Kalafina. Magazines and radio

メディア情報更新! (2012.4.9)

[雑誌]
 ・「声優グランプリ」 5月号 4月10日(火) 発売
 ・「声優アニメディア」5月号 4月10日(火) 発売
 ・「WHA T’s IN?」 5月号 4月14日(土) 発売
 ・「KERA!」6月号 4月16日(月) 発売

ページトップへ
bayfm「KEIYOGINKO POWER COUNTDOWN JAPAN HOT 30」に出演決定! (2012.4.9)

bayfm「KEIYOGINKO POWER COUNTDOWN JAPAN HOT 30」
 (15:00-17:55)公開生放送に出演決定!
 O.A:4月14日(土) 15:00-17:55
 場所:STUDIO IKSPIARI(舞浜イクスピアリ内)
 出演時間:16:00-16:25出演予定
 ※生放送の為、出演時間変更の場合がありますので予めご了承下さい 
 メールは、bucky@bayfm.co.jpまで!
 番組HP:http://www.bayfm.co.jp/PCDJ/

^
Radio appearance is this one
Kalafina guesting on Power Countdown Japan Hot 30 @ bayfm78
Date: April 14, 2012
Time: 15:00 - 17:55 (JST)

Kalafina will be making their appearance on the show from 16:00 - 16:25 (JST).

You can tune in via their UStream channel.

Magazine appearances
- Seiyuu Grand Prix, May Issue (Date of Sale: April 10, Tues)
- Seiyuu Animedia, May Issue (Date of Sale: April 10, Tues)
- WHAT’s IN?, May Issue (Date of Sale: April 14, Sat)
- KERA!, June Issue (Date of Sale: April 16, Mon)

Back