Kajiura Family Media Appearances

K

Keiri

Just thought I create a general thread where we can post any news and discussions related to media appearances made by anyone in the Kajiura Family. Media appearances can encompass events like radio or TV show appearances etc. In the past, news of events like these were often posted in threads related to a particular project such as Kajiura's radio show for "FICTION II". This thread is for anything else deemed miscellaneous.

For example...

Kajiura will be appearing as a guest on the radio show, A&G Media Station Comchat Countdown TONIGHT (January 28, 2012) at 11pm JST. Feel free to tune in if you're interested. You can listen to the episode on the Chou! A&G website by clicking on the PLAY button on the right when the episode airs live.

Just noticed on my CD Japan notifications:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.htm ... BK-1073804

NEOBK-1073804.jpg

This came up in chat... if anyone knows of any shows that might mention Kalafina / YK available through KeyHoleTV http://www.v2p.jp/video/ please let everyone know.

Right now I'm watching a music programme "Coming Soon" on TBS via KeyHoleTV.

^ lol no chance Kalafina will be on any mainstream music programme unless they sell like.... more than 50k? or at least getting #1 at oricon weekly chart.

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ lol no chance Kalafina will be on any mainstream music programme unless they sell like.... more than 50k? or at least getting #1 at oricon weekly chart.

True, I did find myself describing the acts at Animelo Summer Live 2011 as belonging to a niche market, and out of all the performers, only Nana Mizuki having had a number 1 album and an appearance on Kohaku Uta Gassen.

What sort of acts get on TV Tokyo's "Anison Plus"? http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/anison/

^
Anison/seiyuu artists in general when it comes to guest(s) interviews/segments on the show. Nanri Yuuka and Yuuki Aira (as Fairy Story) have guested on the show before if you're talking about singers who are/used to be affiliated with Kajiura.

well Kalafina usually appears for short interview/comment video on some music news show during their single/album promotion so all you need to do is check on their blog/official web for the info :XD:

Sorry about the double post but news is news. :XD:

#1 Kalafina Live DVD/Blu-ray Release Commemoration Special Program @ Nico Nico Douga Live
Date: March 21, 2012 (Wed)
Time: 23:00 - 25:00 (JST)
URL: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv84185776
Summary of Contents:
The livestream program will contain past music clips, offshots in LA and Hong Kong, videos of live concerts etc.

#2 Kalafina Special Feature @ LisAni! TV

TV Channel: TOKYO MX
Date: April 5, 2012 (Thurs)
Time: 24:00 - 24:30 (JST), every Thursday

TV Channel: MUSIC ON! TV
Date: April 6, 2012 (Fri)
Time: 23:00 - 23:30 (JST), every Friday
Rebroadcast Time: 24:00 - 24:30 (JST), every Sunday

Summary of Contents:
Spotlight on Kalafina, featuring coverage of their filming (locations) for their live concerts and music videos. Kalafina will be featured on the program for a period of one month. The contents on both TOKYO MX and MUSIC ON! are the same.

[Note: Any hours beyond 24:00 means it's the time for the next day e.g. "24:00 (JST), Thursday" is "12am (JST), Friday"]

You're welcome. If you see any media news that needs translating, feel free to post them here! Either one of the members or I will try to help in some way. :V:

Summary of Contents:
Spotlight on Kalafina, featuring coverage of their filming (locations) for their live concerts and music videos. Kalafina will be featured on the program for a period of one month. The contents on both TOKYO MX and MUSIC ON! are the same.

By that, do they mean like, behind-the-scenes footage of PV makings and live concerts etc.? :waii:

Thanks for the news + translation Keiri!! :sohappy:

^
I would assume it's behind-the-scenes footages. But here's the thing though... It wasn't explicitly stated in the description that they'll be showing the makings (of the PVs etc.). They just stated the program will feature coverage of the filming locations (or the stuff that went on there) so for all we know, they could just be showing/talking about the places they went to shoot the videos instead of actually showing them in the process of making the videos (PVs and whatnot). We'll see. I'm hoping it'll be behind-the-scenes. :ayashii:

Re:

Keiri said:
#2 Kalafina Special Feature @ LisAni! TV

TV Channel: TOKYO MX
Date: April 5, 2012 (Thurs)
Time: 24:00 - 24:30 (JST), every Thursday

TV Channel: MUSIC ON! TV
Date: April 6, 2012 (Fri)
Time: 23:00 - 23:30 (JST), every Friday
Rebroadcast Time: 24:00 - 24:30 (JST), every Sunday

[Note: Any hours beyond 24:00 means it's the time for the next day e.g. "24:00 (JST), Thursday" is "12am (JST), Friday"]

Keiri, do you know if either of those channels is on Keyhole TV? A quick check just seemed to indicate that they aren't /-:.

Re: Re:

Kugayama said:
Keiri, do you know if either of those channels is on Keyhole TV? A quick check just seemed to indicate that they aren't /-:.
Just checked and nope, they aren't listed at the moment. I've yet to see M-ON! listed there (maybe it was in the past, just that I haven't come across it) but I've seen TOKYO MX on Keyhole before. It's probably taken off, perhaps temporarily? It happens every now and then.

^
Took a quick look at the post and yep, sounds pretty interesting. :ayashii:
For the first episode...
- Sneak peek at the studio recording of "to the beginning" and shooting for its PV.
- Footage of their last leg of their tour.
- Coverage of the locations of where they did their live concert practice/training before they made their official debut.

^ :waii: Oh, I do hope we get to watch it!! Thanks for the info, Keiri :bow:

Back