Kajiura Family Media Appearances

Thanx for the link! :sohappy:

And thanx for the translation Hatou-chan :bow:

France? :ayashii:
Too far away, then really Italy would be better :XD:

I think you'll have to download the Xunlei program. It works like a torrent client. Would help if you understand Chinese but I managed to get it to work without knowing how to read so you should be able to manage somehow :XD:

The client can be found here http://dl.xunlei.com/

Download the blue bird that says 迅雷7. When you've installed it and have it running, click on the blue link on the left from the site you quoted in your comment, the one that says "普通下something" :XD:

It seems to be downloading on mine so I hope that helps. Someone else more proficient with using Xunlei and reading chinese would be of better help though.

And thanks for the download link! It's downloading reaaaally slowly though :desksweat:

Thanks for your explanation!! I'll try now *_____*

the program does not work :cry: Could you upload the video on mediafire when you have completed the download? domo arigatou!!

Doesn't seem like it'll be done anytime soon though.... it keeps fluctuating between 0 to 5 kbps :spotlight:

In fact I haven't even finished downloading the 5th anniversary live OBLIVIOUS that I just left running in the background since the day someone posted it....

@Hime: Thank you so much for sharing this treasure :shy: They're so adorable

:ohoho: My favorite part is the confession(sort of) or request by Hikaru to the other two. (I'm not really sure about this)

Keiko: So childish! :ohoho:

Wakana: I dont want to hear that from you. You're the same! :bloodlust:

Keiko and Wakana: :XD: :XD:

Hikaru: Next is Keiko san :knife:

Keiko: :fwa: Aru no? (There is?)

Wakana: :psst: so dayou! (Ofcourse!)

Keiko: :swt: Aru no?(Really?)

Wakana: Aru no dayou!(Ofcourse there is!) :knife:

Keiko: :comeback: Nani? :touched: *completely worried*

:XD: :XD: Keiko and Wakana are so funny

Re:

I couldn't stop laughing at LISA's workout.

tabete.mio said:
:ohoho: My favorite part is the confession

Yes! There are 4 question cards in total and my fav is H's too.

<10:35> All 3
Q1: 4th Album [Consolation] inside story

K: I'm glad that we finally had time to interact/chat with our producer, Yuki Kajiura during the recording of this album. She has always been such a busy person.

W: (She said smth about always asking YK alot of qns be it regarding songs/stuff, she wants to hear YK's input very much) Time was well spent and everyday is a happy day.

H: I'll choose matching clothes everytime before recording.
(K shortly followed by W: I know that :D) - LOL
YK does praise her, while other times she'll just keep quiet.

<10:35> H
Q2: Take this opportunity to tell everyone what you would like for them to change.
W: I don't want to say it.
K: I'm nervous!
H: Firstly, W-san shld bring chocolate with her since she is always hungry.
W: Sorry.
K: *points and laugh at W* Just like a child.
W: *retorts* I don't want to hear that from you! (K lowers her head XD)
H: Next up is K-san.
K: There is? *surprised* What is it?
H: K-san, you scream very loudly when you are startled *imitates K's scream*
Maybe you could cover your mouth the next time.
At this point K goes OTL and W is laughing happily at K.
K: *covers her mouth*

Thanks for the link Himewakana.
Xunlei is terrible unless you are from PRC.

Thanks for the translation! Any idea what the letter they read at the end was saying ? They seemed really touched with it .

In other note, being a singer in Japan seems like the paradise life for everyone (since, like Wakana said, everyday is a happy day) so I am wonderinf if that image is constructed, or its true (asiide from various scattered sad mommments like Kokia's) :ayashii:

btw in Lisa's training some of the machines seems to move without her putting power so I wonder if they were modified for a pseudotraining :XD:

Re:

george1234 said:
Thanks for the translation! Any idea what the letter they read at the end was saying ? They seemed really touched with it .

The letter was from Kinoko Nasu (KnK etc Writer), in an earlier episode,
the letter was from Kondo Hikaru (F/Z,KnK Producer).
Obviously hinting at the new KnK screening. Hurhur.

KN basically states most of their collabs dating from 2007.
He recalls hearing Fukan Fuukei's ED Theme - oblivious and thought that it was excellent.

Although Kalafina is 5 years old, there is still room for improvement and
He hopes to work with them again sometime in the near future.

The above is from the top of my head since the video doesn't seem to load for me now.

Edited: I totally forgot KN is a guy until I saw jac177's post. HAHAHA.

You're welcome minna!! and thanks a lot for the translation!! They're always so funny and make me smile :dote: :dote:

Thanks so much for the youku link! Xunlei is still slowly downloading.....

Ahhhh that was a wonderful albeit short episode :sohappy:
Lol at Wakana's "I don't want to hear that from you. From someone who's like a child" :XD:
When Wakana's question was "What kind of people are the other two to you?", I was expecting her to do the "Thank goodness for Kalafina :touched:" thing like in the Denpa Kenkyuusha and the recent Nico live :XD:

For some reason I had a fleeting moment wondering if the letter was from Nasu when Keiko was unfolding it... Nasu and his policy of never revealing his face :XD:

My first time hearing LiSA's talking voice so I was a little surprised that it was deeper than I expected, considering that her singing voice sounds much higher. But her episode was cute. Especially her "After all this I'm gonna eat meat!! Yakiniku would be great!" :XD:

Re:

jac177 said:
When Wakana's question was "What kind of people are the other two to you?", I was expecting her to do the "Thank goodness for Kalafina :touched:" thing like in the Denpa Kenkyuusha.

THIS.
So much this. :ohoho:
And btw Denpa Kenkyuusha's is my favourite interview of the 3 up until now.

jac177 said:
For some reason I had a fleeting moment wondering if the letter was from Nasu when Keiko was unfolding it... Nasu and his policy of never revealing his face :XD:

Hey jac177, thanks for the reminder. mushroom anyone?
I've stated Nasu-sensei as a girl (lol) in my earlier post while typing in a hurry.
Edited the post.

Denpa Kenkyuusha's my favourite interview of the three too! They pretty much laugh all the way it's awesome. If we were to translate a video that's the one that I would really like to work on (with people who are more proficient with the Japanese language though as I couldn't catch some things that were said orz) but I can't commit now cuz of school work :spotlight:

Re: Re:

Thanks minna-san for the translations. Really were a great help. :bow:

Insidia said:
jac177 said:
When Wakana's question was "What kind of people are the other two to you?", I was expecting her to do the "Thank goodness for Kalafina :touched:" thing like in the Denpa Kenkyuusha.

THIS.
So much this. :ohoho:
And btw Denpa Kenkyuusha's is my favourite interview of the 3 up until now.

Ahh, now that's an interview I really want to see! :shy:

Back