Kajiura Birthday Project 2020 (cancelled)

tsubasa

So... this is the time for us to plan a birthday gift at least?
Any ideas?

[Update]

Hi guys! In preparation for Yuki Kajiura’s birthday this coming August 6, 2020 we have decided to make a simple birthday greeting card for her

This will be a collaboration between Yuki Kajiura fans and Kalafina fans. I hope for your utmost cooperation.

Here are the guidelines for this project:

Q:
Is the greeting in Japanese Only?

A: No, it can be English or Japanese, or both.

Q: Can I mention Kalafina?
A: Yes, you can. As long you don't mention their disbandment.

Q: Can I include photos, edits, covers, artwork or videos?
A: Yes, you can, you may include your artwork, photo edits, photos, and personal covers.

Q: Where should I send it and what is the deadline?
A: you may send it to:

Email: tsubasa@canta-per-me.net or paguioferdinand@gmail.com
Subject: Yuki Kajiura Birthday (Greeting)
Greeting Format:
Your Name
Country/City
Message & attachments if there is any

Deadline of Submission: July 20, 2020

Thank you very much :bow:

Last edited:
I was thinking of skipping it for this year, there havent been much projects we can talk about in the present, and she didnt seem much interested in our gifts last 2 years too...plus there is Coronavirus if we do something it should probably be something like a pdf or video and not a physical copy. Lets just keep it simple with messages and artwork.

maybe we can do a simple birthday greeting card this time, just like the 2009 one.
I might ask some FB groups too... better than nothing right?

I can organize it if you want :idol:

I would add "don't mention Kalafina in your message". This is purely about Kajiura, and Kalafans have the yearly hashtag.

Count me in! Though I haven't any new artwork and I already said a lot of what I wanted to say to her. But I will do a short message. Every birthday should still be celebrated (though I didn't want for my 35th lol) and now it's my cat's birthday as well (since she was named after Yuki and I don't know her exact birth day.

Yeah, should be ok to say things like "I love the music you produced for Kalafina" as long as it's not the only thing you talk about. But probably shouldn't express any wishes for future or mention being sad about their disbandment etc.

Yeah, should be ok to say things like "I love the music you produced for Kalafina" as long as it's not the only thing you talk about. But probably shouldn't express any wishes for future or mention being sad about their disbandment etc.

I totally agree with this and @george1234

Just to confirm - teh Keiko Community will not participate. (the FB page I mean)
- I sent a message to some vocalist through SNS... I hope someone will reply.

Back