Kajiura and Shiho Terada working on BGM for J- drama "Anti-hero"

^ @aki's updated post is accurate with the CD insert for MUSICIANS

Here's the rest for the technical staff. I'm not sure if I got Terada's manager right, can't find the name anywhere...
Code:
SOUNDTRACK STAFF

Songs written by 梶浦由記
                 寺田志保

Producer:森 康哲 (HIGHWAY STAR)
Assistant Director:高橋日向子 (HIGHWAY STAR)

Recording & Mixing Engineer:小岩孝志 (SIGN SOUND)
Recording Engineer:近藤真奈美 (SIGN SOUND)
Assistant Engineer:吉田美千加 (Sound City)

Recording Studio:Sound City, Studio Earkth

Musicians Co-ordination:須藤一男 (HOT WAVE)

Score Support:石川洋光
               羽根玲夢

Artist Management
    梶浦由記:HIGHWAY STAR/FictionJunction Music
    寺田志保:大野朝子 (HIGHWAY STAR)

Mastering Engineer:松永健司 (MIXER'S LAB)
Mastering Studio:WARNER MUSIC MASTERING

Music Editor:御園雅也 (NSL)

A&R:溝口大悟, 沖濱佐和子 (NICHION)
Product Management:池田修平, 大藤友里子 (NICHION)

Cover Design:木村 悟 (asahi edigraphy)

Executive Producer:海本 泰 (NICHION)

ngl shit's confusing
like it's released by Anchor under Sony but then it's mastered in WARNER studios and produced by NICHION (which is under TBS)
so many companies XD

Last edited:
As far as I could tell from skipping around, here's the only two unreleased tracks from ANCHIHIRO on mega (with dialogue):
Code:
file/w95iEDpY
jtY8WQyLcqURIvY4soBd6kNmNoTF6n9qmevSCCN1gJc
"Unrlsd"
I may have ignored some SFX wooshes/rumblings (I assumed they were parts of released tracks) but as far as melodic stuff this seemed to me like all that's unreleased.

... which is a shame because both of these would fit on CD with what was released. I quite like how the orgel arrange goes...

Rule nº1. Unreleased material will always be a matter. No matter what's that material.
Be thankful it's just those two tracks, but truth is that the second one should heavily be included...

Oh, and we're not talking about the main title, which is slightly different because a sfx(?) is added.

^ I don't know about the SFX but I actually forgot about that one instance of different sounding main theme kajiurago...

Back when they uploaded the whole thing, I thought it was just the ending part of main theme OSTver (a standalone version of it) but that one note just feels so much more audible in the show that I don't know anymore...

I'm pretty sure it only appears during episode 01 title screen but I'll scan through all the audio again when I have the time...

Edit:
Eh, seems like Terada has an unreleased track too... thought it was some background layer of 考察 or 葛藤 but doesn't seem like it...

Last edited:
Back