Kajiura and Shiho Terada working on BGM for J- drama "Anti-hero" (OST release: June 5, 2024)

the show is available to stream on netflix in certain region, one week slower than the actual weekly release. i just finished watching the first episode on netflix. the premise was quite interesting but the acting is a little bit too over the top (very typical of jdrama) and the dialogues are... certainly interesting at some point. the show is quite intriguing and I'm gonna continue watching it.

edit: i feel like i should've talked about the music. not new, i like the hanae and eri track. everything else just passed me by lol.

unrelated but I'm also watching the show that iirc used to occupy the same time slot, Unnatural (now streaming on Netflix too). it's giving discount american police/medical procedural but i dig those kind of shows. the soundtrack usage is also more interesting to me.

Last edited:
1 more week to Main Theme release~

they played more of the loud choir/guitar/strings from the previous episode
two simple arranges of the main theme, one orgel and one more evil that I'm not sure what the instrument would be...
and the preview has a different bloat choir/strings/guitar with a more bloated ver of the expanded hanae main theme ending...

I'm thinking of cancelling my CD order and just getting the digital cause I really don't care for much here... but I want the credits and to support standalone kaji releases... darnit...

Last edited:
Back