Joining FictionJunction Station from overseas [UPDATED 2018-10-16]

yuki.n

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
Do you (like me) want to join FJS, but are unfortunate enough to not have an address in Japan? Then you're stuck with a fanclub forwarding service. They will receive your fanclub letters and forward them to you. Also the fanclub payment has to be done at Lawson (physical stores in Japan), so ideally the forwarding service will also arrange payments for you. I am presenting here the options I found, from least to most expensive. Note that I can personally recommend http://www.sosjapan.jp , explained below in Option 2.

Option 1 (cheapest):
Get an address at tenso.com and subscribe using your credit card. Getting an address is for free, they'll just charge for forwarding stuff to you. Note that you still can't get live tickets that way (unless they changed it now with the new fan club, to be found out in a few months)

Option 2:
Go to www.sosjapan.jp . Their fees are 8230 JPY plus FJS cost. If you need to get a concert ticket, an extra fee will be applied (another 8000 JPY if I understood that correctly). I just subscribed with them and can recommend them, they are fast and very friendly. Note that there is an extra fee per shipment, you can choose between SAL and EMS. You should normally expect 4 shipments every year. In my case (EU), it was 250 JPY for SAL and 2300 JPY for EMS. Note that FJS isn't on their list, but they will be happy to subscribe you if you contact them.

Option 3:
Go to fan-clubber.com . Their fees are 30000 JPY plus FJS cost. I have no feedback here because I found that to be too expensive. Note that FJS isn't on their list, but they got back to me with a quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am sorry but i do not really understand the instructions
how do i join fjc? :@_@:

i am sorry but i do not really understand the instructions
how do i join fjc? :@_@:
If you don't have a friend in Japan, my recommendation would be www.sosjapan.jp . I will write a full review of the entire process once it's completed, so I'd advise you to wait until then. My subscription process is currently completed and they are just waiting for my fanclub card to arrive so they can forward it to me.

i want to join... but...
1- what is the benefit? can overseas fan receive it too? (whatever it is)
2- is the fee monthly, annual or lifetime?

^ If im not wrong:
- overseas fans receive the fanmail thuogh email and post
- they can book tickets faster as some tickets are kept for fanclub members
- they can order things like fanclub-only releases (like sing a song single)
- go to member excllusive concerts

Hey! (posting it in this thread as well)

I haven't been active on cpm in AGES but I thought I'd post a link to my "10th Anniversary Q&A". There are many fans asking questions about when we'll get further infos on the live, how to get tickets, how the re-sale market works, how to become a member of "Harmony" etc...

Here you'll find all the things you need to know

https://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/164600870871/10th-anniversary-live-qa

@george: I think we need to create a page on the site how to join to these fan clubs from overseas...

I just joined today using a tenso.com address and my own credit card. Everything worked fine.

How did you write your name? Joining the Chiaki Ishikawa fan club required my name in hiragana.

It wanted my name once in its normal form (I used romaji without issues) and once in katakana. That was extremely convenient.

The potentially-confusing part was that it required "my" address split by city / block / house number, or something similar, instead of dumping everything in one line. I knew enough Japanese to do it, but someone else might need assistance. Anyway - if anyone does need assistance, just dump a screenshot from the registration page, as well as a censored version of your address, and I can guide you.

Back