jiko shoukai

Michelle

I adore Yuki
Hi there. My name is Michelle and I’ve been a fan of Yuki Kajiura’s work for three years, in which I now consider her to be my favourite composer. I discovered canta-per-me.net about a year ago and have been lurking irregularly since. To be honest, I haven’t bothered to make a single post until now because… well… I have no excuse. :huh: Nice to meet you all!

I suck at writing self-introductions… :desksweat:

nice to finally meet you, michelle!
please enjoy yourself here, everyone here is really awesome and great to talk with and i love them to death and i hope you will too :dote: :hearts: :shy: :shy:

As the Beatles said one day:

Michelle, ma belle.
Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble,
Tres bien ensemble.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :dote: :dote:

Welcome to the forums Michelle!!!!!

...as you can see, we're a little crazy (especially me :bwahaha: )

welcomeeee*in fact,i wanna say 'and push over' too* :bwahaha:
I’ve been a fan of her only for about one year :aww:

NICE TO MEET YOU !!
AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM MICHEEELLLLE
Michelle said:
To be honest, I haven’t bothered to make a single post until now because… well… I have no excuse.
xD better later than never may I say ?
Aaaaahh
hey where you come from ? x)

the Beatles said:
Michelle, ma belle.
Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble,
Tres bien ensemble.
LOL ! yes maxwell is a crazy guy xD

Wellcome :sohappy:

Not only maxwell is crazy :XD:
But since you know the page for a year now you'll allready know... :ayashii: :plot: :desksweat: :aww:

Yo Michelle! ;) Welcome! As you can see, *pushes maxwell away* we're all pretty much in love with our megami! ^^

So, enjoy every moment here, ...enjoy some more, participate in the overall craziness of this place (if you can) and please tell us you're younger than 22. ^^

*chants Aikoi around her*
*Recites Fiore del Cielo while sprinkling Kajira dust on her*

^^ that was just my purifying routine. No need to worry.

Again, welcome! :aww:

WowowWOOOW guys! Hold on a sec! @_@ I never said there was anything wrong with being 22! It's just that..lol..i meant something else by that! :XD: I was sorta trying to see if she's younger that you guys (Rave and Pion) so that you remain our wise... "elders" so to speak. :XD: :pwease:

And what tha HELL do you mean by that, Pauline? :uhh:

(ANd you guys won't have time to dismember me 'cause tomorrow i'm leaving for france! ^^. Zuiyon, prepare yourself! :plot: )

Kerahna said:
while youre in france you better give ズuiyon some service while you still have your hands :3
haaa,push over and do something :bwahaha:

Back