IS YUKI COMING TO THE USA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!

I vote for Canada! XD

Last time she was in north america was in 2003 in california i think.

four... years.... ):

SEE! SHE LOVE'S AMERICA!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! SHE'LL COME BACK TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

The I'll declare WAR on Canada due to the fact that an attack on Japan or it's people is considered an attack on the USA! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I WIN! :twisted:

When Yuki dies as collateral damage, Canada will blame you for killing her.

you will be assigned to be a yoko kanno fanboy for life as punishment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll send Sam Fisher in the get her then! THEN THE WAR IS ON!!!!!!!!! AND JAPAN WILL PUT CANADA ON THE NO ANIME BLACK LIST!

*United States moves military power on Canadian border. While Sam Fisher does his honorable mission to save Yuki from the Canadians.*

path4.gif
[/img]

i really wonder who has the time, or reason's to make maps like that. if the US ever wanted to invade they could send a battalion of troops, its not like our 1 tank would ever be in the right spot.

still better then france though, who built a wall with cannons on that COULDN'T TURN to hit the enemy. the germans walked around :?

Well I know this is pretty late but...

She visits the US in order to record the Xenosaga soundtracks. She came to record Xenosaga II and I missed her. D:

Then she came for Xenosaga III...And I missed her as well. ; - ;

We were so close yet so far apart. It breaks my heart. ; - ;

I go on her website and read her blog. Thats why I know. xDD

I'm such a stalker.

i...try to read her blog T______T
she says some really cute things sometimes XD but i guess i completely missed the part about being in US o_o; I haven't made any real attempts before this year to try and understand it :( I want to comment on her blog too but too scared XDXDXDXDXD

I wonder why she hasnt come at all to Europe or anyway export her music to Europe. Its unfair for her music (and generally the japanese animation and manga) be availble only to Japan and america . The rest of the world in order to buy them need to buy via internet (which means credit card which I dont have.

Kerahna said:
i...try to read her blog T______T
she says some really cute things sometimes XD but i guess i completely missed the part about being in US o_o; I haven't made any real attempts before this year to try and understand it :( I want to comment on her blog too but too scared XDXDXDXDXD

do you study japanese language?

Well...i guess she'll go to the US sometime. She has to. Recordings, you know. It'll be really nice to have her in Europe though. Hell, even Paris will do. I'm going over there this summer and i might just move there. ^^

As for her blog...well...i really would like to read it...but, as i said, i'm not that skilled at japanese. -_-; I sooo swear i'm starting to really study japanese next year!

Back