Is "quick posting" possible?

Nick Hunter

I have reached Yuki nirvana
I wonder if it is possible to make the "reply to topic" script part of the page itself, so that one doesn't need to open a new page to post something. :)
I saw several forums usiing it, and they had similar mechanics.

the chinese forum has that too, and i found it to be sooo much more convenient!! I will try my best to somehow bring that in here, though that probably involves upgrading phpbb first >_<;;;;

it will come eventually!! i really hate this separate page thing too

i give up T_T i seriously spent the last 2 hours trying to do this and there is no way >_< :cry: there are no mods that work with anything other than the two ugly default themes. i'm also having trouble installing a mod that will allow HTML (phpBB3 disabled it!!!), and the extra question thing for new registration....

i wasted an evening T______T and zuiyon's too :cry: :cry: :cry:

there is a greasemonkey user script available, if you want your browser to have quick reply on phpbb boards http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/10948 (i dont know how to use it)

nooo you haven't waste an entire evening, just onee hour or two, it's nothing compared to a life ! <.< And I didn't feel like I wasted my evening at all! :XD: it was funn, you kept conpany with meh n__n thank youuuu

PLZ!!! Try again... it's more usefull to have the Fast Reply...

:ayashii: PLZ!!

:comeback: i want it i want ittttttt
i have to do it ._.
waawwwwwwwww
why meeeee T___________T

HAAYYYY if anyone goes to a forum who has it plz ask them for me how to get it :XD: my main problem is that the hax that i found don't work with this template x_x;;; maybe there is a more generic one in existence.....

oh if only i didnt suck at internet....

The script is on and running! maybe I'm the lst to notice, but still THREE CHEERS FOR KERAHNA!!! :aww:

Ah but we can't forget our lovely mistress, can we now? ^_^ Hip hip HURRAY x 3 for her! She tried her, best after all ;)

Back