invader potato's [art] things

J

jingarenji

( '3') o o o
hello human.. jingarenji here... I've been 2-3 years in this forum.. but... this is my first time to started a new thread....
I tried to brave enough to post .... :spotlight: but I didn't have any confidence to did that... for last 2 years....... :rain:
and Kuga-san (Kugayama) suggested me to try with "something simple and safe" activities...
so I started with this.... :plot::plot::plot:.....but my works not that simple.... and... not that really safe too... so take my "sorry" before continuing.....

my works a lot of my own characters/stories, random drawings, monsters and mythological creatures... sorry if you can't find a lot of anime/manga fanarts here ^^
----------------------------------------------------------
and... maybe I'll reply my own post to add my recent drawings and character concepts...

so let's start with these.....

sample_by_ignited_ignamo-d8mogu5.jpg

a front cover of my original comic...

scarab2_by_ignited_ignamo-d8mogmu.jpg

a special "scarab" design..

scarabtest_by_ignited_ignamo-d8moh43.jpg

the base design..

sitahsapi_by_ignited_ignamo-d8mohbt.jpg

a quick doodle of "Cattean" a chimera of cow and cheetah....

hope you like it^^

free to comment/reply... this is my first, so don't be rude to me.... if I got some mistakes...
:bow:

here my recent drawing~

freya_crescent_with_dragon_s_hair_by_ignited_ignamo-d8nj31z.jpg

Freya Crescent from FFIX... my favourite female character in FF... she and Faris/Sarisa

newest_version_of_jingarenji_by_ignited_ignamo-d8njewm.jpg

and if you want to know about what's Jingarenji?? here, the face of Jingarenji :))

hope you like it^^

Awesome works omg~ They feel so sci-fi-ey :punched:
And wow, Jingarenji kinda looks a lot like Garrus of Mass Effect (:punched: again :desksweat:)

Awesome works omg~ They feel so sci-fi-ey :punched:
And wow, Jingarenji kinda looks a lot like Garrus of Mass Effect (:punched: again :desksweat:)
Thanks berfore :bow: ,,, when I googled that "garrus", yeah maybe in the first glance... his face rather have a same type :psst: ...
maybe I'll work the fullbody someday... :ohoho: .. someday.....

and.. yes.. I want to make the sci-fi based drawings and still stuck in horror-fantasy and supranatural thingy :desksweat:

No problem about that at all! I think those things are hard to convey as well, so if you can draw them exuding those types of feelings, I think it's a success on your part :goodjob:

No problem about that at all! I think those things are hard to convey as well, so if you can draw them exuding those types of feelings, I think it's a success on your part :goodjob:
ah.. thanks again about that.... If I think I'll do some sci-fi practice after this........ steampunk at least....

Back