Introduction

xD you said it
Okay tell us more about you x)
How old are youuu ? where are you from ? How long did you know Yuki ? Hooww ??? xD do you like pretty girls ? Do you like Keiko ? Do you like Pockys ? (kyah I bought some pockys x3) Do you ...OMG I have to stop xD
or the rest of questions will be... :plot:

welcome aboard Lt_Fruitcake ! :D
rvd loves to bitch about outdated websites (it's a virtue, srsly), is dutch (it's his nationality, for real), plays well the piano (it's a growing gift, i've heard him) and loves kajiura (it's a blessing, you all know why :D) !

Yaaay! ^^ :cheer: Welcome welcome welcome!!! :cheer: I wish you a great time here! No, scratch that (where tha HELL is the option for strikethrough text???!?)
Oh, and my routine: :XD:

*recites Fiore del Cielo while sprinkling some Yuki dust over him*
done.
*chants "aikoi" while dancing around him hitting a tambourine*
aaand done.

That was just my purifying ritual. ^_^; :cheer:

Welcome RaveD!!!

Enjoy the community and dance for your life!!!

Wait... mistake...

:XD:

I am one of Tinba's [evil]evil[/evil] henchmen from the glorious Netherlands, former rulers of the deep blue. Have known Kajiura since Mai-HiME OST 1 (especially the song "Mezame") came out, and started listening and searching for her music more after someone pointed out that "A Song Of Storm And Fire" from Tsubasa Chronicles: Future Soundscape I had a similar sound (Of course it had a familiar sound, it was also by Yuki, but the nitwit who pointed it out didn't notice o_O).

I am male, 22 and have a glorious lack of understanding of the French language, which can lead to easily avoidable discussions at time.

More info required?

NO! Not enough. Now tell us your exact address, phone number (cell phone if you want) and ... :XD:

kidding. It's enough. Thank you ^^. glorious lack of understanding of the french language, you say? Hehe, that situation is remarkably similar to mine. :sohappy: I'm sure that our few french members can help us though. :knife:
And lol @ the "a song of storm and fire" thing.

Yes, I absolutely love "Kaze no Machi he." Although actually loving Keiko might go a bit far, also considering that Kajiura Yuki didn't consider her worthy to do more than one song...

However I'd like Kajiura Yuki to throw out Yuuka (who is greatly overrated) and replace her with someone better. Keiko probably has the best voice of the 5 FictionJunction ladies. I'd also like to hear more Asuka, possibly also Kaori (if and only if she does NOT sing in Egnrish, yes that was a deliberate misspelling, it is that bad).

Kaze no machi e is so goood! ^^ Yes, it's so very bad Yuki-megami didn't do more stuff with Keiko. (yes, Kaori does NOT do justice for engurishi)
I love "kaze no machi e" so much i made "Fiore del Cielo" after it. ^^

wahaha xD
hey but Keiko is already one of the Kalafina members ! >_<

Yes I like Asuka as well, but we only hear her in Everlasting song ~> great song :dote:

I would like to hear Yuki herself more. :desksweat:
Hello and welcome to hell! I mean CPM!

Back