Inner Revolution strikes back!: Hanamori no Oka [trio cover]

K

Kizuato*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdpgN3gj ... re=related

Thanks to Ayami for the wonderful video of the "lighting up" of the person singing ^_^;

1st Verse: Kizu main
1st Chorus: Kizu main / Ayami harmony
2nd Verse: Ayami main / Kizu harmony
2nd Chorus: Kizu main/ Ayami harmony
Bridge: Jessica main / Kizu harmony
3rd Verse: Jessica main
3rd Chorus: Kizu main/ Ayami harmony

We had a lot of fun recording this!!! Ayami & I decided to make this song "my song", since I'm main melody in most of it ^_^; Hopefully I didn't destroy the song :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

Ayami & I both agree that our arrangement of dividing the song is similar to the Kalafina way of singing.... we'll let you be the judge of that ;)

Re: Inner Revolution strikes back!: Hanamori no Oka [trio co

I'm going to keep this real.

Kizuato: Whenever you try to sound powerful, it sounds more like you're straining your voice. Learn how to control your voice so it doesn't go all over the place and sound like you've run a 50 mile marathon. You're also too low for Jessica as the harmonization in the kajiuran.

Ayami: ...You need to work on harmonizing. Your harmonization just doesn't work in this. You also need to work on hitting high notes.

Jessica: Your kajiuran was actually the best part of the dub. Your verse could use a little work though.

That's it.

EDIT: Great damn job at copying Kajiura with dividing the song. The division is pure FAIL.

Re: Inner Revolution strikes back!: Hanamori no Oka [trio co

Mint Truffles said:
I'm going to keep this real.

Kizuato: Whenever you try to sound powerful, it sounds more like you're straining your voice. Learn how to control your voice so it doesn't go all over the place and sound like you've run a 50 mile marathon. You're also too low for Jessica as the harmonization in the kajiuran.
Girl you're right on. I need to work on power. I have a feeling that I'm unconsciously feeling scared since my windows are open........
Yeah I was ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE oh nuh-uh it was as if i was that girl we saw that was gasping for air as we were talking to the (4) train

Thanks girl!!!!!!!

Thx mint :sohappy: lmao I just learned the harmony and song THAT day, I tried :shy:

Funny... I was going to cover this song too. :XD:

Anyway, as for advice/constructive criticism, I agree with pretty much everything Mint already said.

Back