I'm new, but I think I'm the oldest one here XDDDDD

OMG great evil vicious idea Zaki :plot:
so it's rvd-ojisan uhuhuhu

RaveD, I'm sorry, Zuiyon got to much influence of Kerahnas evilness, so he became evil himself
And that's my fiancé... poor me :desksweat:

Rion said:
RaveD, I'm sorry, ズuiyon got to much influence of Kerahnas evilness, so he became evil himself
And that's my fiancé... poor me :desksweat:

Don't worry, I am pretty evil myself. :bwahaha:

By the way, it is pretty funny you guys call me oji-san, because I became one for real last week :sohappy:

AM I YOUR fiancé ?! I didn't remember !
lol what a coincidence :XD: raved-ojiisan

I'm an Oji-san allready twice :XD:

Haha Zui, we engaged secretly as you were drunk :...:

hahahaaa the exact title is Liar you lie from Noir OST 1

You can't remember that day anymore... it was a really strange day with even stranger happenings
You fell in love with a frog and though it would turn into Kerahna if you kiss it but as you did so you just got rid of what you have eaten before :...:

I wanted to help you, but you was so sad that the frog did not turn into Kerahna that you started to drink Alcohol like it was water. blue as the ocean and with 4‰ I took you to an hospital where they just got the rest of your food out of you...

Still phantazising you jumped around and thought of yourself as a fairy... as you just jumped on a banana wich (who knows why) was on the ground and said "sayounara" as you kissed the solid wall in your way... that caused an amnesie and we decided to let it be like this, but we actually engaged as you were drunk that day :...:

R O F L :XD: what a story ! where did you found it ? xD
heh Kerahna ? looooool

Yeah, we call it Gehirn :XD:

I somehow like the Frog part and Zuiyon thinking it turns into Kerahna :plot:

and you engaged me when I was drunk ?! you bastard xD
but lool why Kerahna ? xD

Zuiyon said:
and you engaged me when I was drunk ?! you bastard xD
but lool why Kerahna ? xD

Nah, it was your idea and you said you're going to puke untill I engage you.
Well maybe you spoke french and I completelly musunderstood you... but hey, now it's to late :XD:

Back