I'm Back

Gespenst

I like Yuki
Hello everyone. Long time no see.

I had an account here in 2017 but I didn't have time to frequent these forums. As a result, when I tried to log back in after seven years, there was trouble so I made this new account.

Now, to reintroduce myself (properly because I tend to forget things), I was first exposed to Yuki Kajiura's music since the Tsubasa Chronicle animated version, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, the Kara no Kyoukai movies, the Fate/Zero animated version, Aldnoah Zero, Le Portrait de Petite Cossette, and Senritsu no Stratus (didn't play the game; just saw that Kajiura composed and wrote the opening song "Eternal Blue").

Currently re-watching Gundam SEED Destiny and will plan on rewatching Noir. Please take care of me (again).

Hi. Enjoy your stay.

sort of off-topic:
As a result, when I tried to log back in after seven years, there was trouble so I made this new account.
I was about to mention the great xmas purge but I see your old posts are already linked to ?this supposedly new account?.
Either @Sudrien worked really fast... or registering under the same nick gives one access to old accounts...?
Should that be the case? Feels like a security snafu... Or am I simply confyushon?

Hi. Enjoy your stay.

sort of off-topic:

I was about to mention the great xmas purge but I see your old posts are already linked to ?this supposedly new account?.
Either @Sudrien worked really fast... or registering under the same nick gives one access to old accounts...?
Should that be the case? Feels like a security snafu... Or am I simply confyushon?
Heard there was a purge. Didn't know my account was affected.

As for Sudrien, he or she assisted me in making this new account and yes, it's connected to my old account (same name). Had to go through this forum's Discord server to find him or her there to help with making this new account.

So you two did work fast!
Phew. Really was worried there for a second about old accounts being so insecure.

Back